Skip to main content
Topic: Energy Suspension Parts (Read 893 times) previous topic - next topic

Energy Suspension Parts

Is there a difference between our 87/88 front control arm bushings and that of the same year mustang. Energy Suspension lists a kit for our birds that utlizes the old outer shells but sells the mustang kit that includes new outer shells???
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

Energy Suspension Parts

Reply #1
Yes.  Different bushings.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Energy Suspension Parts

Reply #2
Damit when I called Suspension.com they told me I needed the 4.3132 with new outer shells and since I am installling the CHE double adj uppers for the rear I needed B4.3129-G which is the upper axle bushings only. I think Im ok on the rear tho.
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

Energy Suspension Parts

Reply #3
Fronts, different.

Rears, same.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Energy Suspension Parts

Reply #4
half of the mustang kit with the shells will work, the smaller front bushing, but the TC front control arm bushing is huge when comparied to the mustang one.

I just installed them in my car and work great!
1985 TC (yet another one) Fully loaded
has 225k mile  still with the factory head gasket

84  Turbo ranger  Daily driver  ($800.00 Ebay deal)
          volvo FMIC and more getto rigging than the law should allow