Skip to main content
Topic: This has to be a joke.... (Read 988 times) previous topic - next topic

This has to be a joke....

Reply #1
It won't sell,but,it apparently meant something special them.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
It does look nice and clean , but I dont think it will sell for that kind of money
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #3
I've still got to check on an '87/'88 Cougar a few miles away,but,I'm really starting to want a '77-'79 Cougar or T-Bird.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
Quote from: vinnietbird;332696
I've still got to check on an '87/'88 Cougar a few miles away,but,I'm really starting to want a '77-'79 Cougar or T-Bird.

vinnie, you are alittle late.. see my sig :(

Reply #5
For that money it ought to be hermetically sealed since brand new in a climate controlled environment away from UV rays...

Reply #6
Quote from: Watchdevil;332719
For that money it ought to be hermetically sealed since brand new in a climate controlled environment away from UV rays...

Don't forget gold plated engine parts.
-'88 Tbird 3.8
-2012 Altima 2.5 BASE. 
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Future: Budget 5.0 300 HP.

Reply #7
wow what is he smoking and can i have some. LOL
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #8
aint that about the cost new in 88?
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Chris
 93 cat rebuilt 3.8

Reply #9
That's CANADIAN dollars.  It's only about $3000 American.:D

Reply #10
Quote from: xjeffs;332756
That's CANADIAN dollars.  It's only about $3000 American.:D

Ouch that would be a pretty good change but still theres US 14 900 so it´s US dollars. 3000 US $ would be reasonable for this car.

Reply #11
I don't know what you guys are seeing wrong with his asking price. I know I wouldn't sell my 'underbird for TWICE what he's asking for his father's :dunno:
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Reply #12
if it was restored, maybe, but about 3000 would be fair for what he has listed.
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

Chris
 93 cat rebuilt 3.8

Reply #13
Thats what I would do if the wanted to sell mine.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #14
Quote from: vinnietbird;332696

Ask and ye shall receive. I don't think you'll find one any cleaner than this one.

http://www.mnfords.com/showthread.php/839-For-Sale-1977-Mercury-Cougar-XR-7-White-w-Blue-Padded-Landau-Vinyl-Roof
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car