Skip to main content
Topic: 8/28 (Read 815 times) previous topic - next topic

8/28

anyone going to 8/28 in dc?
i have projects up in there so i will hang out to take the rail to the park.

8/28

Reply #1
Forgive my ignorance but , What is 8/28 in dc?
Fox-less at the moment

8/28

Reply #2
Quote from: hypostang;332009
Forgive my ignorance but , What is 8/28 in dc?

Click Me :)
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

8/28

Reply #3
Thanks , That explains why I didn't know ... While I think its a good cause .
 I am not a fan of Glenn Beck especially now that the local talk station  dropped Neal  Boortz  for his show .
Fox-less at the moment

8/28

Reply #4
It is nearly impossible for such a polarizing figure like Glenn Beck to sponsor anything that is "non-political" as the Facebook page for the event describes it.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

8/28

Reply #5
Quote from: jkirchman;332150
It is nearly impossible for such a polarizing figure like Glenn Beck to sponsor anything that is "non-political" as the Facebook page for the event describes it.

ditto,, x2 on some of that. his research and substance can make many feel uncomforable.,, hard to do to me though as i read em like i see em.
This is a well organized event in the making for about 15 months now.

Time to honor amiericans and vets ,, about time :D
this non-political event that pays tribute to America’s service personnel and other upstanding citizens who embody our nation’s founding principles of integrity, truth and honor.

8/28

Reply #6
Quote from: hypostang;332021
Thanks , That explains why I didn't know ... While I think its a good cause .
 I am not a fan of Glenn Beck especially now that the local talk station  dropped Neal  Boortz  for his show .

Niel can be found everywhere, good guy to but many many times he difficult to rationalize with.  I called in to him twice now, good ideas and such and i agree with most of his stuff.

need to listen to him?  or anyone of the talkers...,,,radiotime.com.
you get to listen to anyones show without the commercials, but its yesterdays show.