Skip to main content
Topic: i got shot at... (Read 958 times) previous topic - next topic

i got shot at...

so i was in a local city called tacoma (some parts arent good places  to be). its in washington but anyways i was driving down some back side street when i heard a loud bang/shattering sound. i look back and my back side window was shattered but them lamintaion kept it up but you could clearly see a little hole and i had a cop look at it and he said it looks like a pellet gun!!! kids these days are sick!!! i couldnt find the pellet or anything at that in the back of my car though. i can say "i got shot at" now. check that off the list...
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

i got shot at...

Reply #1
That's crazy!!!!!! atleast you didn't get hurt.
John

i got shot at...

Reply #2
Quote from: SR71blackbird;331680
(some parts arent good places  to be).

There are good parts?! :giggle:
1988 Thunderbird Sport

i got shot at...

Reply #3
There seems to be a lot of kids, today, that just don't care what they do. They don't care because there's no caring from their "parents."

Keanu Reeves sums it up best ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31pQOiclaTo
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

i got shot at...

Reply #4
What the hell man, what if someone was in the back seat? Glad you're ok.
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

i got shot at...

Reply #5
 man.... thats got to be a tad bit spooky

good thing it was just a pellet and not a gunpowder round
1985 TC (yet another one) Fully loaded
has 225k mile  still with the factory head gasket

84  Turbo ranger  Daily driver  ($800.00 Ebay deal)
          volvo FMIC and more getto rigging than the law should allow

i got shot at...

Reply #6
yeah, im glad im okay and had nobody in the car with me. When the window shattered, it was really loud also. Spooky sums it up pretty nicely. $241(out of pocket) got it fixed the next day... oh gosh, im very happy it wasnt a powdered round! yikes! crazy... lol im the first person i know that can say i got shot at around here.
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

i got shot at...

Reply #7
Same thing happened to me in my LS 12 or 13 years ago.  Cop suspected a .22.  Had that gun been a hair higher, the round would have gone into my head.  It hit the door.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]