Skip to main content
Topic: wtb, 87-88 cougar header panel (Read 418 times) previous topic - next topic

wtb, 87-88 cougar header panel

I'm needing an entire header panel assembly with all lights for my cat, also am needing both fenders w/cornering lamps if possible or if anyone has an entire 87-88 turbo coupe front clip I wouldn't mind making a thundercat. I'm in Lees summit, Mo which is a suburb of  kansas city.

Reply #1
Hey Brandyn, glad to see you joined. I'm the fella that emailed you through CL yesterday. :D

Do you need a hood? I have a pretty nice one from my Sport...
I can get pics of it if you'd be interested.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

cool

Reply #2
well cool, ya, I actually joined last december when I seen the link on coolcats.net. don't ask me why I didn't think to look here from the very beginning.  durr. anyways, yes I do also need a hood. how much are you wanting for it??

Reply #3
I dunno...25 bucks sound ok?

It needs paint, and isn't perfect, but it's better than most..I may have another one as well, I'll look tomorrow when I'm back home and check it out, and snap some pics for ya.
I'm about 90 miles roughly from KC, so I could run it down there or we could meet up or something.
I also have a front bumper cover for an '87-'88 Tbird, but it's not in too good shape. Pics of that as well.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #4
ya I'm fine with 25, let me see what I can find front end wise and I'll let you know. do you happen to know anyone with an entire front clip? (preferably cat but I'd go TC bird)  :ford:

Reply #5
I've got a TC header panel but it needs alittle fiber work if your interested.  I also have an aftermarket panel that doesnt have the indention for the bird emblem.

Reply #6
I wouldn't mind havin the aftermarket panel, would you happen to have all the lights with it?

Reply #8
actually, I've decided to sell the car :punchballs: , I'm in serious need of a truck but I was trying to hold on to her.