Skip to main content
Topic: WTB: LH & RH Interior door handle trim (Read 409 times) previous topic - next topic

WTB: LH & RH Interior door handle trim

I keep forgetting to ask!

I am looking for the trim that goes in the forward part of the door armrest around the interior door handles for both sides. Looking for decent condition with no cracks or breaks. Color does not matter.

See style in picture below...

Reply #1
I have an NOS set set aside for my car.I'll see what I can do.I may have a second NOS pair around here.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Those are pretty hard to find in good shape. That's the ONE drawback to the base/lx style door panels, lol.

V-man, if you can locate a good, unbroken set for me, I'd appreciate it. (i'm going to go back to that style door panel for mine.)
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #3
O.K.,I have two sets...one set in smoke gray,and one set mixed (one red,one gray.........easily dyed).All NOS parts.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
They will be $45.00 per pair.I think I have bought the last two pairs of NOS door handle cups.These are harder to find than the FMS 140 mph speedos.

Reply #5
Quote from: vinnietbird;327608
They will be $45.00 per pair.I think I have bought the last two pairs of NOS door handle cups.These are harder to find than the FMS 140 mph speedos.

Yikes! I had no idea they would be that hard to find but I sure can understand not giving them away! If I didn't have so many other priorities I would snap them up right now.

Thanks for offering Vinnie!

Reply #6
Don't worry,they always sell.They are one of those parts that you get when you can.Otherwise,you may be without.

Reply #7
If someone knew of a person or place to recreate these....I DO work at a plastic bottle plant, but our machines are blow molders. I'd say that the door handle cups would be injection molded.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)