Skip to main content
Topic: T5 swap parts/GT40 iron heads, Explorer intake w/TB (Read 363 times) previous topic - next topic

T5 swap parts/GT40 iron heads, Explorer intake w/TB

Abandoning the 302TT/T5 project. Looking to sell the T5 swap as a complete unit:
Cable pedal box set
Clutch cable
Trans wiring harness (mustang)
Block shim
E6 bellhousing (Broken ear on driverside dowel location) Bell lines up fine.
Near new Perfection flywheel
Your choice of either a Centerforce Dual Friction pressure plate (no disc) or a stock valeo/Ford clutch set
I DO NOT have a clutch fork
I do have a V8 T5 that functions, but needs an overhaul. I really don't want to ship the T5, but I will if the price is right.
Looking for $225 without trans, or $350 with. Buyer covers shipping.
I'd be willing to drive up to an hour to meet a buyer to complete the sale.
Set of GT40 heads from a 1996 Exploder. They need to be gone through. Just looking to get out of them what I've got into them. $100 plus shipping
Explorer upper/lower intake with TB. One fuel rail bolt hole is cracked.  Casting flaw on front base of upper intake. Doesn't leak, but does look like a crack.
$90 plus shipping.

Looking to upgrade my DD TC, so this stuff needs to go.
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

Reply #1
how much just for a t5? i would pick up one for a spare if my t5 doesn't work with my v8 swap.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #2
If I had the $, I'd c00ch up the heads and intake....where are these things when I DO have the money :hick:

Would you be open for some trades + partial cash?
If so, I can get you a list of stuff I have...
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #3
Just an FYI, a T5 isnt all that hard to ship.  Usually it can be done through Fedex/UPS for around $60
41 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
78 F-100 2wd flareside
84Turbo Coupe
84 Thunderbird Élan
85 Thunderbird 3.8
88 Turbo Coupe
88 Mustang GT
90 Stang LX 5.0 5spd
93 F-150 4x4 ext cab
96 Mustang GT
98 Mustang GT
99 SVT Cobra