Skip to main content
Topic: 1987 cougar xr7, Pennsville,NJ $450 New Lowest price (Read 1227 times) previous topic - next topic

1987 cougar xr7, Pennsville,NJ $450 New Lowest price

Reply #15
interior is pretty much like this except dash and console is out due to digital dash problem. I can still drive it up on a trailer for anyone to take home.

Reply #16
bump ---  still for sale

Reply #17
the price we pay to live right on top of each other...people form townships then neghbors dont talk but they will call cops on you.  what a py situation and state.  Working up in Medford, North Hanover and Mt Laural now.

Good eats though,,!!!

this wv boy did something NJ folks never heard of.
I booted up microshaft streets and trips from medford to plot a course to the pa tpk.  well, it brought me through some residential streets and up to a point where the road turned into gravel. 
Ok< im thinking as i am coming up on the rear side of what appears to be a gas station or something.  I keep on going and sure enough its a gas station and I can see the tpk,,good to go im thinkin.
I mosey on down and follow the sign to the tpk and merge into traffic.

then it hit me...........I didnt get a ticket to get on.
They charged me for the full run of the NJ TPK,,  near ran out of cash leaving that state only to get broadsided by the same tolls south bound for that friggin state of DE.

The exit I think i came onto was around exit 3b. Apparently this was no gas station, it was a rest area.
Funny has hell story for everyone else, not really all that funny when you pullin up to the toll booth to get out of the state with no toll ticket.
The way i see it , its thier fault for giving access like that.  someone told me it must have been a rear entrance for delivery trucks.

good luck on the sale,, how are the taxes on it? never mentioned that part and if its been off the road for a while, there are probably several taxes due.

Reply #18
ahhh yeah i didn't get it.. send it again or post it here.. if not gone by next week it has to go to junk yard..

Reply #19
do you still have the car? if so, PM me and let me know.. i'm pretty much in your area