Skip to main content
Topic: 1987 cougar xr7, Pennsville,NJ $450 New Lowest price (Read 1229 times) previous topic - next topic

1987 cougar xr7, Pennsville,NJ $450 New Lowest price

ok heres the deal. township came by today and said car has got to be registered and inspected within 30 days or it's getting towed.
I paid almost 900 for it asking $450. it starts up and idles good.. may need a tune up. needs brake work I know probably wheel cylinders not sure never checked it out. dash has been taken apart!!! have new digital gauges coming.. will include in sale.
Everything is still there. would be an awesome parts car everything except dash is in real great shape.. well except seats. need to sell soon.:mad::punchballs:

Reply #1
Full location required. "Southern NJ" is not a city.

Thanks
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #2
Quote from: Chuck W;326938
Full location required. "Southern NJ" is not a city.

Thanks

Sadly enough, to most of us who are/were native to south jersey, it is...lol.

Good luck with the sale...sucks the twp. is giving you an ultimatum...I used to live in Winslow Twp. and they didn't care about insurance as long as it was registered...which is kinda weird.  If you think about it, it's all political B/S to make money.  It's your property...to hell with what anybody else says...you want to park cars front to back, side to side two high...well, that's just fine with me....it's your property...by rental or ownership.

It should part of the 5th amendment...5.2-c:  The right to own and bear Thunderbirds and Cougars.

Either way you should tell'em to suck a fat one, and you plan to use it as a giant planter for your garden...so technically it's no longer an automobile at that point.  Have you ever seen the garden gnome police come around and repo any gnomes??????  lol

good luck,
Don
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Reply #3
thanks

Reply #4
ok... bottom line... if it's not sold this week it's going to junk yard.
$500 cash.. and she's all yours. I got the tach to work but other gauges are still out. at least it has a full tank of gas (unless i need some gas during the week.) starts up and runs good. no misses, ho hesitation. just needs electrical work for digital dash. i don't have time or money for it.

Reply #5
Dammit, if I was home, I'd come up to look at the decklid and make an offer before you send it to the junkyard.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #6
deck lid.. $500 comes with parts car attached..lol
:D

Reply #7
Wish Missouri was closer to NJ, lol :punchballs::rollin:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #8
I would buy the taillight right side if it's in good shape, if you junk it.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #9
taillight.. $500 comes with attached parts car... in case some of you haven't noticed yet i am not parting it out. I want it gone in one piece. not because of sentimental reasons just don't have the time and don't want to be bothered.

Reply #10
you have PM
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #11
bump still for sale.....  not parting out

Reply #12
bump to lowest price I'll take for it.

Reply #13
can you put up a few interior pics?
eddie

my rides well some of them work:hick:

1995 towncar in black 246 K non running
1989 continental 110K waiting for a part
1984 cougar head gaskets done almost ready!
Yikes the daily ride ...1998 chevy lumina:hick:

Reply #14
interior is just like one on lower right except dash is out.