Skip to main content
Topic: 88 TurboCoupe parting out. 5 spd car (Read 1673 times) previous topic - next topic

88 TurboCoupe parting out. 5 spd car

88 thunderbird turbo coupe 2.3t 5 speed 130k complete car. int kinda roached sunroof car, dented left frt fender and door, all trim good except lf fender, frt bumper good, one fog light.  hydro clutch. let me know what you need. will be gone in 2 weeks. open to reasonable offers.

************************UPDATE JUNE 30 2010**************************************

Engine, pcm, turbo, engine harness, and rear diff are sold. Everything else still here! If you don't like my prices make an offer. we got to start somewhere!
John

Reply #1
Got any interior pics?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
yep
John

Reply #3
How much for the shift nob?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]1988 Turbo Coupe 19psi ,K&N Cone TurboBack 3in Exhaust , Ported Big Valve Head w/ Bo 1.5 , Stinger short throw

Reply #4
Does it have the rubber rear window molding? If so, is it any good or is it dry rotted?

Reply #5
Make offer on shift .  The rear window molding is odly enough metal like the older birds. My other 88 had the plastic but this one doesn't weird?
John

Reply #6
87 and early 88 had the metal molding. Mid/Late 88 had the two piece rubber/plastic ones.....go figure. I need a replacement rubber molding unless there's a way to retro the metal one.

Reply #7
i have a laundry list of parts need off hand. i need the ircm, core support (if not rotted or bent), the whole under hood harness, the one good fog lite you have, the glove box door, horn button, headlights (if not yellowed or faded on the inside), shifter plate (don't need the boot my panel is broke), console lid, and the cam cover. But if i s my SC i should have some cash for ya if i don't then i can't buy.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #8
Quote from: Cougar8775;326739
i have a laundry list of parts need off hand. i need the ircm, core support (if not rotted or bent), the whole under hood harness, the one good fog lite you have, the glove box door, horn button, headlights (if not yellowed or faded on the inside), shifter plate (don't need the boot my panel is broke), console lid, and the cam cover. But if i s my SC i should have some cash for ya if i don't then i can't buy.

Keep me posted!:burnout:
John

Reply #9
How much for the trans, and how much for the rear?

Reply #10
Whats the paint code on that car?

Looks like a "mach 1 se" to me.
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #11
How much would ya want for the electronic climate control head unit?
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #12
Quote from: tachrev;326768
How much for the trans, and how much for the rear?

$75 for the trans, $25 for the rear seat. PM me if interested. I'm not far from you,
John

Reply #13
Quote from: thunderjet302;326781
How much would ya want for the electronic climate control head unit?

$20.shipped for the climate control unit
John

Reply #14
Quote from: bhazard;326769
Whats the paint code on that car?

Looks like a "mach 1 se" to me.

Not sure what that means for sure but I'll check if you really want to know.
John