Skip to main content
Topic: member back from the dead (Read 1311 times) previous topic - next topic

member back from the dead

Hello everyone,  I have not been around in ages.  I figured now is as good of time as any to get back on the board,  I still have my 86 cougar and a buttload of parts as well.  I was involved in an incident saturday night at the local racetrack while directing traffic.  I washiznit by a trailer so i cant really walk without crutches.  If you wish to see the damage you can look here. I will warn you these two pictures ARE graphic and not for the faint of heart.
http://tinyurl.com/27x69df

I have not done too much with the car altho I will be needed some parts and help locating a few things for my car soon.  I recently installed new low beams and love them,  Silvania Silverstar.  Next month I should have the high beams as well.  I will be looking to find a good set of headlight bezels and surrounds or restore mine.  I also want to see if i can locate a set of headlight covers to prevent rock chips and such.  Any information is appreciated.  I will post in the wanted ad's as well when I have money available. 

Again i am back and will try to continue putting effort in providing information where i can.

Eric

Reply #2
the pain is mild... mainly a throb but sometimes it amps up a little bit.  worst part of the ordeal so far is getting the needles to the foot to numb it for staples.

Reply #3
Welcome back! How did you do that?
John

Reply #4
Nice fish!  (only fisherman understand the priorities in this, lol)
1987 TC

Reply #5
Geeeez.... now my foot hurts after seeing that.. lol
Hope you feel better and welcome back..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #6
thank you all... glad to be back.  As a matter of fact it looks like a friend and i are heading out thursday to go fishing on a boat... we will see how THIS goes LOL

As for how it happened... my stupidity.  I mistimed the truck and trailer going behind me with the car going in front of me.  I stepped back to allow the vehicle in front of me to move ahead and my left foot got caught against the tire.