Skip to main content
Topic: My Wife Just Blew My Minde For Fathers Day (Read 1133 times) previous topic - next topic

My Wife Just Blew My Minde For Fathers Day

I was presented today with a card from my wife informing me that for fathers day a DS1 Procharger had been ordered my bird. God she kicks ass.
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

Reply #1
Nice. You are one lucky SOB! Congrats!
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #2
Better hang onto her...women that cool don't hang out just everywhere lol.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #3
WTH... my wife just gave me a armpit farting monkey card for fathers day... god where did I go wrong????

Reply #4
My wife bought me dinner at Applebee's for Father's Day (too bad we have a joint checking account) :rollin:
If worms had daggers, birds wouldn't f**k with 'em

Reply #5
I want to know what you get for Christmas.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #6
You will be paying this all back in spades when mothers day rolls back around. ;)

That's awesome!!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #7
^^ What they all said, plus "Congrats" anyway!!
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #8
Quote from: 50tbrd88;326135
You will be paying this all back in spades when mothers day rolls back around. ;)

That's awesome!!

Oh snap. Well at least you have almost a year to get prepared lol. :hick:

Awesome father's day gift!
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #9
Quote from: bigbada1;326013
I was presented today with a card from my wife informing me that for fathers day a DS1 Procharger had been ordered my bird. God she kicks ass.

I was thinking that many women wouldn't even know what that is.

No offense to women.  Please don't hurt me ---- and guys you know they can.
13 Dodge Dart SXT Special Edition
09 Honda Shadow Sabre ---------- 08 Caliber
05 Aztek ---------- 02 Avalanche
02 Thunderbird (4,000 miles) ---------- 02 Cadillac ETC
98 Explorer ---------- 96 Suzuki X-90
89 Fleetwood ---------- 89 Continental
88 Town Car ---------- 86 Silverado ---------- 84 Fiero
83 Town Car ---------- 82 EXP (32,000 miles) ---------- 82 Mercury LN7
80 Mustang (35,000 miles) ---------- 65 Continental
62 Galaxie 500 ---------- 54 Packard

Reply #10
Well she really didn't know what to get and was talking to my Brotherinlaw got to give him some mad props for suggesting thats what she get me.

Quote from: ShowBoy;326331
I was thinking that many women wouldn't even know what that is.

No offense to women.  Please don't hurt me ---- and guys you know they can.
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

Reply #11
I wish someone would buy me a Kenne Bell. Lucky :D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.