Skip to main content
Topic: 87-88 Thunderbird Passenger Door -Free! Pick up only (Read 504 times) previous topic - next topic

87-88 Thunderbird Passenger Door -Free! Pick up only

Turbo Coupe passenger side door.  I don't need it and it's taking up space.  The door is solid with only a bit of surface rust along the bottom edge.  It has a few parking lot dings.  Pick up only, will not ship.  Located in Mt. Airy, Maryland 21771.  You can send me a PM or email me at jharne09@gmail.com

Reply #1
Don't need this anymore and no room for it.  Lowering price to $30.

Reply #2
Might be interested.... Do you ever venture towards the 81 corridor or VA at all?
...and there was light!

Reply #3
Sorry not very often.  Last time I was in Virginia it was only passing through on 95.

Reply #4
PM sent!
...and there was light!

Reply #5
Sure...shortly after I move to SC, deals like this come up...if I was still living in NJ, I'd easily make the trip to pick it up.

Good luck on the sale!

-Don
Project 3G: Grandpa Grocery Getter-'85 Crown Vic LTD 2-door, 351W with heavily ported/polished GT40 heads, heavily ported/polished Typhoon Power Plus upper & lower intake, Comp Cams 265DEH retarded 1*, FAST EZ-EFI, HD T5, 8.8" 3.73 trac lock with extra clutches, 3G alt. swap, '99 CVPI front brakes, '09 CVPI rear disc brakes, '00 CVPI booster&m/c + wilwood adj prop valve.

Parted & Gone-'88 T-bird Sport, 351W swap, ported GT40 heads

Reply #6
I took a much closer look yesterday.  There is suface rust and the seam sealer is popping off.  It will require a wire brush some new caulk and paint.  Not perfect but very solid. 

J.

Reply #7
I took some close up pictures of the bottom edge for another member here and he passed.  I need to clean it up with a wire brush to get a closer look.  Will post pictures once completed.

Reply #8
Update:
This door is in my way and I would like it to go away.  Free to first person to pick it up. 

J.