Skip to main content
Topic: Cleaned up the Cat (Read 1922 times) previous topic - next topic

Cleaned up the Cat

We are having a four-eyed get together this weekend.  I am taking the Cougar, so I cleaned it up and waxed it.  Just thought I'd share.

P.S.  no comments on the pony center caps, I have a eventual plan in the works.
Mike

Cleaned up the Cat

Reply #1
lookin good :D
Fox-less at the moment

Cleaned up the Cat

Reply #2
Nice! Will the  XR7 stainless center caps work on those wheels? I have a couple sets of the Cougar head center caps if interested.
John

Cleaned up the Cat

Reply #4
Quote from: hcor;323853
Nice! Will the  XR7 stainless center caps work on those wheels? I have a couple sets of the Cougar head center caps if interested.

Nope, they wont fit.  I am going to paint the wheels and caps after I pop out the emblem and body fill it.  I will then have some Cougar head emblems made and installed.
Mike

Cleaned up the Cat

Reply #5
I love a good black cat!!  Looks nice

Cleaned up the Cat

Reply #7
Great looking car.Are the back tires smaller than the front? Maybe it's just the pics.Still,good looking car.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Cleaned up the Cat

Reply #9
nice and clean!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Cleaned up the Cat

Reply #10
Contact American Muscle concerning the blank center caps.  Their pony wheel replicas are shown with blanks.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/4lug-pony-wheel-silver.html

http://customerpics.americanmuscle.com/viewimages.php?sku=28228

Car looks good ;)
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Cleaned up the Cat

Reply #11
Sweet looking car! I've always thought these cars looked awseome in black paint
FOXLESS!!

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII

Cleaned up the Cat

Reply #12
Quote from: vinnietbird;324161
Great looking car.Are the back tires smaller than the front? Maybe it's just the pics.Still,good looking car.

All the tires are the same size.  The rears are a little more worn though.  I think they look really small in the wheel opening. I need to lower the car.
The tires are 225 50 16's, when I replace the rears I think I will go with 245 50 16's
Mike

Cleaned up the Cat

Reply #13
Quote from: V8Demon;324182
Contact American Muscle concerning the blank center caps.  Their pony wheel replicas are shown with blanks.
 ;)

I thought about that.  I am going to paint my wheels a little darker, so I would need to paint the center caps too.  It will be cheaper to just fill and paint my existing ones.:shakeass:

Im all about cheaper, right now.
Mike

Cleaned up the Cat

Reply #14
Thank you all....for the nice compliments.  I really enjoy these cars.
Mike