Skip to main content
Topic: Project finally finished! (Read 825 times) previous topic - next topic

Project finally finished!

Now that its done im making the thread for this mustang ive been working on for a while. I cant take all the credit for it because there was probably 20 of us working for days on this car to make it as perfect as possible, the result was only one ding in the passenger side front fender about the size of a dime, but we noticed it....

Picture time!

The first picture i ever took of it was when we already had bondo on it and i had remade the whole floor with fiber glass ( I dont know why but the owner said he wanted it that way)

i only took pictures when i could, i didnt ever think to take one in the primer stage.

Reply #1
Nice looking Stang. I spot a '73 - '79 Ford pick-up. :D They are my favorite, and now that gas is no longer $4 a gallon, I might get it back out!
...and there was light!

Reply #2
shagy! Love that blue! There is an older stang that gets daily driven to my University near here. I gawk at it all the time. :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'86 Turbo Thundercat (Cougarbird)
'02 TrailBlazer LT 4x4
'08 Chevy Cobalt

Reply #3
hahah U should see it now!!!! The guy who owns it ( we call him animal) painted it glossy black with bright red roll bars and stuff, then did a small vynl of frankenstein on the side... I should have took pictures it was one of a kind.

Reply #4
Quote from: T-BirdX3;323533
Nice looking Stang. I spot a '73 - '79 Ford pick-up. :D They are my favorite, and now that gas is no longer $4 a gallon, I might get it back out!

hahah U should see it now!!!! The guy who owns it ( we call him animal) painted it glossy black with bright red roll bars and stuff, then did a small vynl of frankenstein on the side... I should have took pictures it was one of a kind.

Reply #5
Quote from: Whiteboy;323536

Yes you should have :evilgrin: ! Sounds like you guys have a blast in there.
...and there was light!