Skip to main content
Topic: Gary Coleman "Dies" (Read 1121 times) previous topic - next topic

Gary Coleman "Dies"

Actor Gary Coleman dies at age 42 after slipping into a Coma. R.I.P. "Little Man"

Gary Coleman "Dies"

Reply #1
"What you talkin' bout, Willis?"
85 TC "Blackbird"

"As a matter of fact, I DO own the road!!!":birdsmily:

Gary Coleman "Dies"

Reply #2
I had the chance to meet him a number of years ago. He was small in stature but tall in presence. Not that he was a dominating personality, but he knew how to present himself. His demeanor commanded attention and he was good to tall to. You know, for a star that wasn't blatantly addicted to drugs and alcohol, had it pretty rough. In fact, if anybody had an excuse to be addicted, it was him! But he pressed on in spite of the humiliation that was so apparent, and tried to make a life for himself. You can’t help but respect that...well, at least I can't help but to respect that. I hope he's resting in peace.

Gary Coleman "Dies"

Reply #3
Tragic end to an all-too-short career. RIP
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Gary Coleman "Dies"

Reply #4
Is there anybody connected with that show that hasn't had a tragic life?

Shiny Side Up!
Bill
"as if 'religion' were something God invented, and not His statement to us of certain quite unalterable facts about His own nature." -C.S. Lewis

Gary Coleman "Dies"

Reply #5
A utah local.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

wow

Reply #6
rip