Skip to main content
Topic: Took some T-bird pics (Read 2207 times) previous topic - next topic

Took some T-bird pics

Waxed the car on Sunday and decided to try and get the foglights working again.  They had not worked since I got the car painted...fixed a couple of loose connections and we have light!

I love this car.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Took some T-bird pics

Reply #1
couple more...

'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Took some T-bird pics

Reply #2
Wow....Nice headlights!  :D Very nice(and clean!)
1983 Tbird with '03 Split Port V6 motor swap done! Headers, dual exhaust, 500CFM Edelbrock, 3G upgrade, Electric fan. 3.73 Gears and an FRPP Limited Slip. Five lug complete! 5-Speed conversion complete! Standalone Fuel Injection in progress...

Took some T-bird pics

Reply #3
That is a gorgeous car :D
Fox-less at the moment

Took some T-bird pics

Reply #4
Looks great!
2002 Honda Civic EX

1984 Ford Thunderbird Elan
5.0 CFI, T5, Dual Exhaust

Took some T-bird pics

Reply #5
Thanks guys!

Took some T-bird pics

Reply #7
Beautiful! Very clean and I love the colour. :) Reading your mods I'm sure she sounds awesome too and can really move.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'86 Turbo Thundercat (Cougarbird)
'02 TrailBlazer LT 4x4
'08 Chevy Cobalt

Took some T-bird pics

Reply #8
My blue T-Bird started life that color.Yours is looking great.I need to clean the Sport asap.Maybe tomorrow. As for this evening,I have "replacement upper intake" ideas swirling in my head.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Took some T-bird pics

Reply #9
Your T-bird looks great:D

I'd like to lower mine that much but I like my smooth ride;)
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Took some T-bird pics

Reply #10
you have one nice looking bird! you take great care of it!
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

Took some T-bird pics

Reply #11
You have a really good looking car! That colour... I like it so much. When I found this forum then I put your cardomain address to my web favorites and your car look has been my vision what my car should look like when it´s done. Only thing that I´m thinking my car would be black. Those fog lights are just in right place and I love the painted grille. Anyway you have awesome car !

Took some T-bird pics

Reply #12
[SIZE="6"]ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! :bowdown:[/SIZE]

Took some T-bird pics

Reply #14
Thanks for all the positive comments guys.

Your T-bird looks great

I'd like to lower mine that much but I like my smooth ride

I have a new set of Moog springs in the garage...the rough ride sucks and I'm tired of bottoming out on  all the time.  I just hope with the new springs it won't look like a 4x4.

You have a really good looking car! That colour... I like it so much. When I found this forum then I put your cardomain address to my web favorites and your car look has been my vision what my car should look like when it´s done. Only thing that I´m thinking my car would be black. Those fog lights are just in right place and I love the painted grille. Anyway you have awesome car !

Wow thats cool to know my car inspired someone!  Black would look great...but man its hard to keep clean!