Skip to main content
Topic: sooo much pain!! (Read 1374 times) previous topic - next topic

sooo much pain!!

my best friend(are cars are matching except he has a red interior and has a user name on NATO) and i did a food challenge at a local restraunt. the challenger is to eat 7 of the states hottest wings plus lettuce and the gobs of hot suace on the lettuce. i did it with 1 second to spare and my friend bailed at wing 4. my cheeks had tears rolling down them, i was sweating and my hands were shaking. it felt like a lighter was burning my lips. If we have a weak stomach or get grossed out easy, STOP READING NOW!!!! i have puked a few times and nothing good coming out the other end. such bad stomach pains, i cant move and just want to curse. its a on and off pain. worst pain ever.... BUT i got a free TSHIRT and my picture taken to be put up on a board with only a hand full of other people out of thousands of people that have tried it! going to be a long night.........
1988 LX coupe. a dressed up motor with full exhaust and BBK shorties with flowmasters, BBK CAI, accufab 65mm tb, HO upper intake, cobra valve covers.

sooo much pain!!

Reply #1
A t shirt and a picture eh?

When you get to be my age, you'll look back at stupid shiznit like that and wish you'd taken better care of your bone bag lol.

Keep pukin...get out as much as you can before it gets absorbed...I guess.

Some friends of mine were out partying the other night...in the midst of their (overly excessive) drinking, they made themselves puke, just so they could drink more.

Kids....makes me want to smack the shiznit out of 'em lmao
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

sooo much pain!!

Reply #2
I used to eat the hottest wings I could find . Nobody used to make them hot . So I was making my own . They were so hot nobody else would eat them . Needless to say I don't do that anymore because the pain in the gut is so bad now ,I can't take it anymore . I still like them hot but just not deadly like i used too .

sooo much pain!!

Reply #3
Ahhh, to be "Invincible" again ! Used to be able to eat or drink anything. Now if I look at certain foods I get gas or heartburn. Hope you're feeling better. Hang on to that t-shirt, sounds like it was an expensive one !! :flame:
88 Sport ,306 roller block, flat tops, ARP rods and bolts, Compcam 533 lift/ 270 duration, roller rockers, ported 351w heads with 1.94 - 1.60 valves, 550 springs, 600cfm carb , full length headers, 2.5" dual X-pipe exhaust, MSD ignition, Hughes built C4, Weld Draglites, Tracloc /Richmond 3:73's

sooo much pain!!

Reply #4
Sounds like a Man vs. Food episode.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

sooo much pain!!

Reply #5
Wuss.

LOL  Find a Quaker Steak and Lube, do the Triple Atomic challenge.  6 wings, no time, and no drink restrictions.

Sounds easy, right?  NOT.

The wings have a sauce made from these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_chili

Apparently wings each are rated at 500,000 on the scoville chart.  They will make you a man.
88 TC, Lots of Mods.

sooo much pain!!

Reply #6
I ear raw habaneros all the time. I like foods so hot that you sweat when you eat them. It doesn't bother me until, uh , the end:flame:
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

sooo much pain!!

Reply #7
Co-worker makes the best fricken wings with Blair's Sudden Death sauce.  You want to die for about 15 minutes, but you keep going back for another piece.  http://www.extremefood.com/shop/home.php
1987 TC

sooo much pain!!

Reply #8
How is your buddy doing?
...and there was light!

sooo much pain!!

Reply #9
Was it a picture of you puking?

sooo much pain!!

Reply #10
Quote from: V8Demon;322950
Sounds like a Man vs. Food episode.

That's what I was thinking.

sooo much pain!!

Reply #11
man VS food actaully went to the place i did for there wings, thats how hot they were! but my friend and i both lived! so worth it! one night of the most amazing pain for a free shirt and picture : ) never going it again....
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke: