Skip to main content
Topic: Evans vs Rampage (Read 772 times) previous topic - next topic

Evans vs Rampage

who do you think will win? Evans which a better wrestler(he wrestled in college) or Rampage which is a better puncher. I used to wrestle (i won state back in my prime) so im going with Evans. You have to take into scale that Evans keeps his cool and whits about him when Rampage just goes crazy and gets tired.
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Evans vs Rampage

Reply #1
Huh???.............. Who ? I'm confused :hick:

Never mind I Googled it ..., no opinion.......... Not my thing
Fox-less at the moment

;;;

Reply #2
i hope rampage

Evans vs Rampage

Reply #3
Quote from: hypostang;322514
Huh???.............. Who ? I'm confused :hick:

Never mind I Googled it ..., no opinion.......... Not my thing

lol its alright, its not for everyone.

And a rampage fan. why do you think he will win?
1987 turbo coupe 5speed: Boport stage 3 head/2.5 cam , Precision stage 3 50trim .63 turbo, Tial 38mm wastegate, Jangus gutted/ported intake manifolds, 60mm tb, Jangus open dumptube, Jangus 3" elbow, Perrin boost controller,Esslinger adjustable cam pulley, Esslinger small crank pulley, stinger FMI, RFL BOV, Spec stage 3 clutch, B&M short throw, 140 speedo, Walbo 255lph, BBK fpr, 3G alternator, ARP studs.  Be faster... :poke:

Evans vs Rampage

Reply #4
Rampage will knock Evans out in 2nd round.

Evans vs Rampage

Reply #5
I've been watching back seasons and episodes of TUF (the ultimate fighter)...and...

Seeing/hearing rampage treat his fighters, hell, the other fighters...he's a no-class piece of shiznit, and I hope rashad hands him a serious ass-whuppin.

With that said, jackson is a pretty good wrestler himself, but I think Evans is the better disciplines fighter of the two, and will take the win pretty early on.

Just for kicks, Rampage Jackson. (it's a link) ;)
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Evans vs Rampage

Reply #6
Quote from: ThunderbirdSport302;322589
I've been watching back seasons and episodes of TUF (the ultimate fighter)...and...

Seeing/hearing rampage treat his fighters, hell, the other fighters...he's a no-class piece of shiznit, and I hope rashad hands him a serious ass-whuppin.

With that said, jackson is a pretty good wrestler himself, but I think Evans is the better disciplines fighter of the two, and will take the win pretty early on.

Just for kicks, Rampage Jackson. (it's a link) ;)

very nicely said! i watched rampage rip the door down when that episode was new. he is a complete A**hole and needs some lessons taught to him lol. but i wouldnt mind watching him remove my doors like that if i were getting new ones. lol here is a good link! http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/funny/rampage-jackson-door-removal.html

Evans vs Rampage

Reply #7
Rampage will pity da foo and all his jibba jabba
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~