Skip to main content
Topic: V6 Engines free to a good home (Read 662 times) previous topic - next topic

V6 Engines free to a good home

Ok - I've been served on the foreclosure and things are a'changin'. This stuff is free. I am NOT shipping it. Do not have any pictures at the moment either, I used one of those cheap one use cameras to take some and we'll see how they come out next week. Basically they look like used parts. The engines are in various stages of assembly parts.

Come get them before 25 May 2010 and they're yours. If not, they belong to the bank and all bets are off.

The scoop...
-----------------------------------------------------------
I've gotten rid of all my V6 vehicles and need to clear out some parts. They're located in zip code 32407 - near Vernon, FL. Show up with a truck and I'll drop them in the back of it for you.

1. Complete T'Bird SC engine from pan to M90 blower to include wiring and radiator/intercooler. Removed from a 90 I think but I bought it already out. The guy I bought it from claimed 40k since rebuild. Consider it a rebuild

2. SC longblock. Needs rebuild - free. I've got a set of heads for it too.

3. 4.2L F150 core engine. Hydrolocked. Have a stock rotating assembly ready to use in the rebuild. Also have a Mustang intake but not sure it's complete. Local machine shop quoted me $600 to do the rebuild if I broke it all down. I'd consider that a starting number. Free

4. two stock cloth seats from a 94 Mustang ragtop. Not that good, not that bad. Free

5. Rear seat from a 2000 Mustang coupe. Gray leather. Free.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Again I'm not shipping this stuff... requests for costs to ship will be ignored. It's on the floor of my garage in Vernon, FL. Best if you have a 4wd truck the driveway is getting a little rougher every time it rains.

Reply #1
Wish I was closer, would love to have #1. Sorry to hear about your situation. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you.
...and there was light!

Reply #2
The engines are gone.

Seats still on hand...