Skip to main content
Topic: So....... Please look (Read 1152 times) previous topic - next topic

So....... Please look

When I am visiting the forums my 2 year old daughter comes running yelling "Whatabird" and cougar.  just thought I'd share that I am raising her right ;) :D

So....... Please look

Reply #1
Good job.My youngest started calling the Bird (tthe one we had at the time) a "Funderburk".He couldn't even make a sentence at the time.We are good parents 88turbo.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

So....... Please look

Reply #2
Good project names. ;)
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

So....... Please look

Reply #3
I'm just happy to have a junkyard buddy!

So....... Please look

Reply #5
They are great but after having my 3 yr old little buddy in the shop while I was putting the HO motor back together I'm almost afraid to start it I keep having nightmares of him putting all kinds of screws, nuts, and bolts into the various open holes of  the motor. LOL
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

lol

Reply #7
Quote from: 88turbo;320935
kids are fun :D

just wait atill there 16. then not so much funn lol

So....... Please look

Reply #8
Quote from: bigbada1;320938
They are great but after having my 3 yr old little buddy in the shop while I was putting the HO motor back together I'm almost afraid to start it I keep having nightmares of him putting all kinds of screws, nuts, and bolts into the various open holes of  the motor. LOL

Heh, reminds me of the other day at work... I've probably mentioned that I work for an electronics recycler. I got a blu-ray player that was making crunching noises when you tried to open or close the tray, and all of this strange colored powder kept falling out. Well, I opened it and it had a bunch of fruit loops inside it! Somebody must have been "feeding" the player :beatyoass:
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

So....... Please look

Reply #9
Quote from: 4bangen;320934
I'm just happy to have a junkyard buddy!

Ha ha what a cutie pie and a great junk yard pal... Teach her right.. Don't let he be one of those pathetic women who cannot change her own oil or lightbulb!

So....... Please look

Reply #10
We started Keely out right too... she's been to every Cat Jam we have been to, and has many of the guys wrapped around her little finger... She even has a couple of the guys phone numbers in her phone.... She helps roger on the cars when she gets a chance and has already asked us for a Cougar for graduation.... she's in 6th grade right now. LOL
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

So....... Please look

Reply #11
wow, 6th grade now,, that means if she ends up with one, you'd do her a favor now by putting one back.  its hard to tell how many will be around in 10 years.