Skip to main content
Topic: Estonia-season opening cruise (Read 4493 times) previous topic - next topic

Estonia-season opening cruise

Hy 1.may every year we ( estonia usa car owners ) have tradition to open our summer season. So I thought maybe you all would like to give a look how we make it and what we drive. http://www.rallifotod.eu/album249/fotod.html

Kristen

Reply #1
That's awesome to see the enthusiasm around the American cars.

Great pictures and thank you for sharing!

I have a limo like this one.  Mine is getting painted and I was deciding between this color or charcoal metallic with a black top.  It was a hard choice.

http://www.rallifotod.eu/album249/slides/usakevad199.html
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #2

lol @ confederate flag. Eastern euro rednecks?
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles

Reply #3
^^^^ Yeah that is ASTONISHING :rollin:

That, the blue caddy with flags on it, the K-5 blazer with the individual star and stripe decals all over the pushbar....I wonder what people that aren't affiliated with your club think when they walk by and see that kind of attitude along with all the cars..?
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #4
Quote from: bhazard;320489

lol @ confederate flag. Eastern euro rednecks?

I don´t think so it´s more like everything what´s from america is welcome. :D When we cruse then a lot of cars have all kinds of flags out of the window. As long as you dont rise any russian flag then youre ok otherway you are not safe anymore. :D

Reply #5
Quote from: ZondaC12;320494
^^^^ Yeah that is ASTONISHING :rollin:

That, the blue caddy with flags on it, the K-5 blazer with the individual star and stripe decals all over the pushbar....I wonder what people that aren't affiliated with your club think when they walk by and see that kind of attitude along with all the cars..?

Thanks, those people don´t like it who are jealous and those who are into rice burners and say that we drive with big ugly and slow cars. We don´t care about them.

Reply #6
Are all the club members from Estonia?  I'm assuming the club met somewhere in Tallinn?
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #7
Quote from: maandy;320506
those who are into rice burners and say that we drive with big ugly and slow cars...

That's about how it is here too.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #8
Thanks for sharing.  Tons of nice cars of all shapes and size.  One thing I noticed is that apparently the "van craze" is still alive and well somewhere in the world.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #9
I need one of these to tow behind the Jeep:

A portable bar!  Awesome.

On another note:  People in a foreign country that don't hate Americans and most aspects of our culture?  After watching the news here for so long, I was unaware there were any places like that left in the world.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #10
Awesome pics.  I found the full size vans kind of funny for some reason.  I love the location, how some buildings are kind of run down looking and some are modern looking.  Are the windows painted on some of those buildings?
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Reply #11
TO t3skidoo: Yes all Members are from Estonia but many other american car clubs from Finland, Sweden , Norway and more are visiting us every year. We cruse with them and enjoy life :D

TO 50tbrd88: Yes the van craze is big. You can find the van for parts almost anywhere here too. We have few american car junkyards too.

TO jkirchman: The moving beer bar is always there when some drag competition is going on. News news it´s a saying that if you believe a half you still get cheated by half.
Maybe there still are places like that. :D

Reply #12
Quote from: Loaded87IROC;320575
Awesome pics.  I found the full size vans kind of funny for some reason.  I love the location, how some buildings are kind of run down looking and some are modern looking.  Are the windows painted on some of those buildings?

You mean "painted picture" window ? If that then no all of these are real.

Reply #13
maandy, you mentioned countries to the north.  what about the other baltics?
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #14
I haven´t seen much american cars at the show what´s from Latvia, Lithuania, Poland and so on. But sometimes I´ll see Germans. Maybe it´s too far away and expensive for them to come here cause they definately have their own car clubs as well. You know the gas prices at the europe :D today price was calculating...  $1,63 dollars per liter and gallon is 3,78 liters so its $6,2 dollars a gallon. What´s the gas price over there?