Skip to main content
Topic: camera whoa's (Read 1253 times) previous topic - next topic

camera whoa's

I have been trying to get some pics of the car and for some reason,I am getting this blueish tint in all my pics.can anyone tell me what is causing this?...............................it is driving me nuts.
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

camera whoa's

Reply #1
Try auto, looks to me you got like snow seen on or something! That kinda looks neat though.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

camera whoa's

Reply #2
Quote from: Chooglin;319005
I have been trying to get some pics of the car and for some reason,I am getting this blueish tint in all my pics.can anyone tell me what is causing this?...............................it is driving me nuts.

Try changing your white balance settings or maybe your sensor is going bad.
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

camera whoa's

Reply #3
White balance is probably set for tungsten (yellow/orange light, indoor) needs to be set for outdoor which is bluer light. good luck!
Here is a better version of your pic if you dont mind.....

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

camera whoa's

Reply #4
thanks for the replies guys.

I got it fixed, but really not sure what the problem was.I reset everything to default and it is fine now.I did notice is was set to manual and not auto,so maybe that was it..............thx again.
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

camera whoa's

Reply #5
Quote from: Chooglin;319029
thanks for the replies guys.

I got it fixed, but really not sure what the problem was.I reset everything to default and it is fine now.I did notice is was set to manual and not auto,so maybe that was it..............thx again.

So where are all the photos of your car?  Post 'em up man!! :rollin:
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

camera whoa's

Reply #6
Quote from: 50tbrd88;319037
So where are all the photos of your car?  Post 'em up man!! :rollin:

Ok dokay.

I installed the 8.8 and left the shorter axles in (86 mustang rear end) so that the tires would be inward more.no worries of tire rub anymore  :D.All I had to do was buy new drums.

car has much better ecceleration, but my speedo is off by about 10 mph now.

some pics
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

camera whoa's

Reply #7
few more to show tire clearance

PS: Vinnie,do you still have those quad shocks?
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

camera whoa's

Reply #8
Very nice!

Shiny Side Up!
Bill
"as if 'religion' were something God invented, and not His statement to us of certain quite unalterable facts about His own nature." -C.S. Lewis

camera whoa's

Reply #9
If you have a shorter rear axle, do the quads even fit? I know mine are extremely close to rubbing the tire on a stock axle.

Looks good, though.

(I think you were trying to say 'carmera woes', unless the camera came at you really fast. ;) )

camera whoa's

Reply #10
I gotta get me some wheels like those!  Love 'em!!
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

camera whoa's

Reply #11
Quote from: oldraven;319256
If you have a shorter rear axle, do the quads even fit? I know mine are extremely close to rubbing the tire on a stock axle.

Looks good, though.

(I think you were trying to say 'carmera woes', unless the camera came at you really fast. ;) )

It looks like they should clear ok................we shall see.

you are correct on the "woe's".............my spelling is terrible.:D
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

camera whoa's

Reply #12

Sorry....couldn't resist.
Woe= regret, heartbreak, despair, is me
Whoa= exclamation of excitement, for slowing horses, taglines for Joey Lawrence

ZING!
Joe