Skip to main content
Topic: Mass Air computers and Mass air meter... (Read 571 times) previous topic - next topic

Mass Air computers and Mass air meter...

-I have two A9L Mass Air computers on the way....$115.00 each

-76mm Mass Air meter with sensor Factory Ford part....used with 19# injectors)....$35.00 shipped

For a computer,the meter,and injectors....$170.00 shipped.All you need is the mass air plug (pig tail),and run a few wires to have a Mass Air upgrade.

Ford Racing plug wires.Very nice shape,all 8 and the coil wire.Black in color with the "Ford Racing" printing on them....$30.00 shipped

I have an FMS 140 mph buttstuffog speedo on hand now that will be sold.I haven't decided on a price yet.It's in excellent shape,and set to zero miles.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
I need... but not right now. Great prices. Hopefully you will have something for me when the time comes.
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #2
What's the 76 for pounds.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #4
Really. So why are the originals still costing more?
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #5
Quote from: 88turbo;318435
vinnie, with a core I can get an A9L for around $100 at oreilly's

but the core is $100
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #6
Quote from: 88turbo;318435
vinnie, with a core I can get an A9L for around $100 at oreilly's

With my price having shipping included,it's a great price. If you have an A9L to use as a core then Orelys is the way to go. If they don't sell here, they will sell for $120 plus shipping on eBay. I've sold a lot of them there.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #7
I'm looking for catch code X3Z.  Wouldent happen to have one of them?
FORD The Pacemaker of a CHEVY

Reply #8
Whats an X3z?

Reply #9
Quote from: Kitz Kat;318457
Whats an X3z?

1993 cobra.
FORD The Pacemaker of a CHEVY

Reply #10
Oreilly's wont catch another computer used as a core... as long as its a core

Reply #11
Either way,these will sell,they always do.Every time I put them on Ebay,they sell within 48 hours with a "buy it now".I always offer them here first,cheaper,then off to Ebay for more. Plus,you won't find a Mass Air meter,injectors,and the computer that cheap as a set.

Reply #12
Quote from: 88turbo;318462
Oreilly's wont catch another computer used as a core... as long as its a core

Until it gets back to A1 Cardone and they charge it back to O'reilly and corporate charges it back to  the store.

I'm not trying to be a jerk but I worked for Federated Auto parts for 15 years  and this happened quite often. , and that affects the stores bottom line and the managers salary  ( I was the manager ):D
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #13
140 mph speedo added.It'll help fund the few last things on the list for the Sport.

Reply #14
Plug wires added...........