Skip to main content
Topic: Wanted 87-88 drivers door pocket (Read 484 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted 87-88 drivers door pocket

I'm in need of a drivers side door pocket. I would like to find one the same color but beggers can't be choosers. Let me know total price + shipping to 08859 parlin NJ.

Thank you
FORD The Pacemaker of a CHEVY

Reply #1
MMM sorry for going off topic but, does that lower switch (below the door lock buttons) say seat memory??? If so how and where did that come from please..  I don't think I have ever seen that before.
...and there was light!

Reply #2
Quote from: T-BirdX3;317090
MMM sorry for going off topic but, does that lower switch (below the door lock buttons) say seat memory??? If so how and where did that come from please..  I don't think I have ever seen that before.

20th Anniversary cougars had it :D
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #3
Quote from: hypostang;317091
20th Anniversary cougars had it :D

Yup. You would have a better chance getting a quart of unicorn blood then finding a new seat module.

Reply #4
I have black ones for $40 shipped.  They are from a 1987 Turbo Coupe and look the same to me.

TED

Reply #5
Quote from: Cad-T-Bird 500;317100
I have black ones for $40 shipped.  They are from a 1987 Turbo Coupe and look the same to me.

TED
I'll let the add run for a day, if I get nothing else by tommarow afternoon then I'll take it.

door pocket

Reply #6
I have a lite grey pocket, $20 shipped let me know if interested

john
John

Reply #7
Quote from: hcor;317140
I have a lite grey pocket, $20 shipped let me know if interested

john

I'll take it. If you have the otherside I'll take that to. If you have paypal just send a payment request to clintd@optonline.net .

Thank you
Clint,