Skip to main content
Topic: Wanted: 87-88 Tbird Front Lamps (Read 490 times) previous topic - next topic

Wanted: 87-88 Tbird Front Lamps

Looking for LH & RH headlamps and LH inner and outer parking lamps in fairly decent shape. I am not put off if I have to polish them clear again.

I am also going to need some 85-86 taillamps so I can match the bird emblems to the 87-88 Aeronose I am now using.

Gastonia, North Carolina

Reply #1
Here you go!

http://www.shinylenses.com/
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car

Reply #2
$45 plus shipping for headlights
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #3
I have a set of 86 tail lights from a turbo coupe. What are you putting them on??? your 84.  I thought the rear body panels were different Anyway I can get you a pic or two if you want to see them

Reply #4
Thanks fellas for stepping up to try to help me. I just send private messages to you guys.

If anyone has a lead on a 87-88 Tbird LX Front bumper cover I would like to get that too.

Reply #5
Replied
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #6
It is so fustrating because just two weeks ago there were at least two cars I could have got parts from and these self serve salvage yards are just too quick to crush cars. That always happens to me it seems.

There is a Pull-A-Part about a 100 miles away that is showing inventory of Tbirds in the yard but I just cant get away to go check it out.

Reply #7
Quote from: FLSTCI71;315745
Here you go!

http://www.shinylenses.com/

Isn't that run by someone of this board, or on NATO? It would have to be someone into these cars in order to have a specific section for the thunderbirds.

Reply #8
Here are the t/l pics. They came from a 86 TC. They are dusty but thats all. Looking for a box to find out shipping for you.

Reply #9
Quote from: Dansbirds;316382
Here are the t/l pics. They came from a 86 TC. They are dusty but thats all. Looking for a box to find out shipping for you.

They look really good. See your PM!