Skip to main content
Topic: Center caps (Read 906 times) previous topic - next topic

Center caps

I'm looking for some of the T-bird center caps for the 10 hole rims. Also would take some ford ones if no one has any T-bird ones
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Re: Center caps

Reply #1
i dont know if tbird ones fit, but i got a set of ford ones. im also looking for centercaps that fit the 98 mustang gt wheels that arnt poneys if anybody knows anything.

Reply #2
If TC caps fit 10 holes I have 4 let me know..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
they do!

Reply #4
Quote from: ipsd
I'm looking for some of the T-bird center caps for the 10 hole rims. Also would take some ford ones if no one has any T-bird ones

I've got all 4 for the 10 hole wheels.  Let me know if you want them. I'm going to say 30 bucks shipped if you're interested.
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #5
I have both, ford and t-bird, and would trade if you have a set of cougar center caps of the same kind.

Reply #6
Quote from: slamedcat
I have both, ford and t-bird, and would trade if you have a set of cougar center caps of the same kind.

where were you 3 weeks ago, when I was selling my Cougar caps, cuz I didn't want those on my Stang? lol

Reply #7
where were you 3 weeks ago, when I was selling my Cougar caps, cuz I didn't want those on my Stang?

I didn't see them sorry. You still have them?

Reply #8
no, I sold them, nad now I'm rolling on cap less 10 holes. It's ok, I guess, my car is ghettoriffic anyway LOL
Enough hijacking...back to our regularly scheduled thread....

Reply #9
Here's a pic of the stuff you wanted.
1987 Thunderbird 3.8. Sold :(

1982 Thunderbird - Goodbye 255, Hello 302!

Reply #10
I also have a set of the Tbird caps that I would like to trade for a nice set of Ford caps. Heck, I've got 3 sets of Turbo Coupe wheels while we're at it :D