Skip to main content
Topic: 24#s, Manual Track, 87-88 TC parts (Read 2914 times) previous topic - next topic

24#s, Manual Track, 87-88 TC parts

Reply #30
Hi!  I'm interested in the following parts that you have listed in your thread if you still have them:

Pull strap screw covers (3)
Front seat belts (if they retract like they should - mine don't anymore ;-(

I'm also looking for a dome light that has the map lights on each side with the larger lamp in the middle - would like chrome but would take black if it's in decent shape.

If you have these, please shoot me a price with shipping to Mount Juliet, TN  37122  and let me know how I'd get payment to you and we'll go from there!

Thanks!
1986 Mercury Cougar XR-7 Turbo-charged 5-speed.
Owned 22 years.

Reply #31
Quote from: CougarGal;317996
Hi!  I'm interested in the following parts that you have listed in your thread if you still have them:

Pull strap screw covers (3)
Front seat belts (if they retract like they should - mine don't anymore ;-(

I'm also looking for a dome light that has the map lights on each side with the larger lamp in the middle - would like chrome but would take black if it's in decent shape.

If you have these, please shoot me a price with shipping to Mount Juliet, TN  37122  and let me know how I'd get payment to you and we'll go from there!

Thanks!

Cap covers are different than earlier style. What seat belts did you want? I have blue ones but the red ones are gone.

I do not have a dome light. I would recommend you getting one from a Taurus. They are much brighter.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #32
I need a left tail light  lens how much for a 88 tc

Reply #33
how much for the dual fan if you still have it shipped to 32765

Reply #34
PM'd on parts...

Need to move some of these parts.
1986 Cougar LS

88 Turbo Coupe parts needed

Reply #35
I am very interested purchasing several parts. Currently in need of the fiberglass front nose of the car (with t-bird emblem). Drivers side mirror. More parts will be necessary as I get it ready for inspection. Please reply to this and I will give you my phone number. Thank you.

Reply #36
Bump. Need money for a project
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #37
Is the list updated? Is what you have listed what you actually have?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #38
Quote from: vinnietbird;323188
Is the list updated? Is what you have listed what you actually have?

Ill go though it tonight. Almost everything in the pictures is still here.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #39
If it's good with you,the list is easier for me to see.Not so "much" to look at..LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #40
anything broken on that tbird horn pad? mine has a broken tab and i can spin it around in the wheel.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #41
List is updated as of what is sold. I still need to add more parts. Work computer blocks all my pictures so I cant do that til later.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #42
Updated.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #43
Need to clean out some space.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #44
Bump