my 84

Reply #2
Nice! I like the sunroof and rims :)
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Reply #3
yea i love the 4 eyes:burnout:

my 84

Reply #5
Nice looking foundation.Do you have any plans on modding the car any? Pass along some of the info about the Cougar.....engine,options,etc.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #6
thanks. iam in burlington ks just south of topeka ks. its 302 with aod.when i got the car only had 86000 on it. now has 107.000 its my dd but would love to mod it a little.:burnout:

my 84

Reply #7
for some strange reason this car looks familiar. Like it belonged to another member on here but im unsure.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #8
she for sale now time to move on she dont need much just little this.best offer:burnout: