Skip to main content
Topic: Sasha made her last trip down the 1/8th (Read 2181 times) previous topic - next topic

Sasha made her last trip down the 1/8th

So I put her on a trailer, and took her to the track.  Layed down a best 9.5 at 74mph.  Now it's time to tair her apart.:mad:
I'm posting the video of the race between me and my buddy, he has a pontiac GTP with a host of mods.  We had been arguing about who was faster for some time now, and well as you can see its still up in the air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdXo3wJZKfY

Reply #1
why are you going to take her apart???

Reply #2
Cool green paint and stenciled letters.
Mike

Reply #3
you cant see it in these pictures but the rear is smashed.  Back in May 09 it got rearended hard in the left rear.  The insurance company totaled it and it now has a salvage tittle.  I was going to fix it but  after a long hard 10 month soul search I decided it best to find another one later that wasn't smashed.  So now I have an 83 fairmont to swap everything in to and the body is going to the yard.  I'm parting it out for cheep so as many birds can benifit from the death of mine as posible.  I loved this car, I still do.  But I have to let it go.  I'm just glad I get to keep it's heart, that hot little 2.3t.

Reply #4
sell it to me! like it sits
1971 Camaro Blown 640ci
1988 T-Top Mustang
1980 Mustang coupe
1988 Thunderbird TurboCoupe
And a purple mini van! :burnout:

Previous Thunderbirds:
1988 Sport

Reply #5
I have too much time and money invested in the motor to sell it for a loss, and the car is not worth near enough wrecked and in its current state of decay to get my money back out of it.  If you want a texas turbo coupe I'll find one for you but this one is done for.  I will own another one some day.  and when I do it will be an all original low mileage car, and I will not mod it.

Reply #6
Why not keep it as a track/fun car?

Reply #7
no room to keep it, I have 6 cars and a bike right now.  And it causts way to much to rent a trailer, and borrow a truck every time I want to race.