Skip to main content
Topic: Hittin' the yard tomorow.... (Read 1599 times) previous topic - next topic

Hittin' the yard tomorow....

I'm planning on going to the boneyard tomorrow (I've been waiting a loooong time !!!).If anyone is looking for anything,let me know.I'm making a written list.

I may not find everything,or,I may not find anything,but I'm going anyway.

If I find what you want,in very nice shape (I don't generally sell junk),then you will be obligated to pay for it.....That's the deal.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #1
Snap in rear windshield molding for an 88LX  :D (cheap)
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #2
Buying it may be easy (If found).Shipping is where it'll hit you.You really should by an NOS one from Ebay.@@ years in the weather makes them a little stiff and pr0ne to breakage.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #3
I'm going to show my ignorance
 Is it not flexible like a Crown Vic front one ?
  It stays window shaped?.
 It was missing from my car when I bought it , so I have never actually seen one
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #4
there is a turbo coupe here with the multi piece set
 I may adapt it  for the $10 I can pay as opposed to  $100 for the NOS one
  I'm REALLY cheap :hick:
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #5
They are somewhat flexible,but,like I said,over the years,where the trim was "plastic welded" together gets brittle and can break easily.I've sen NOS ones on Ebay for $90.00.Yes,it sounds like a lot,but worth it if you're keeping the car.

Reply #6
Quote from: vinnietbird;312385
They are somewhat flexible,but,like I said,over the years,where the trim was "plastic welded" together gets brittle and can break easily.I've sen NOS ones on Ebay for $90.00.Yes,it sounds like a lot,but worth it if you're keeping the car.

Thanks for the info  ,  I'll start saving my pennies
Fox-less at the moment

Reply #7
Vinnie I need window run channels for 83-86 non vent window bird. One  two or more, I need several pairs as long as they are not hard and cracked. Let me know what you find.
 BTW lower shaft on the way should see it in a day or two.
John

Reply #8
top dollar for a faux leather / tan bulky arm rest cover if found as well as inner tan seat belt covers.

found seat belt covers in F/S section but they say "thunderbird".  this is for a 20th coug so they cant say that or it makes it an incorrect application.

Reply #9
How about an 5.0 F150 fuel rail for my TC to HO swap dont need injectors just the rail
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

Reply #10
If Vinny cant get the fuel rail let me know.  Im 99.9% positive i have a fuel rail sitting from a 5.0HO stang.
41 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
78 F-100 2wd flareside
84Turbo Coupe
84 Thunderbird Élan
85 Thunderbird 3.8
88 Turbo Coupe
88 Mustang GT
90 Stang LX 5.0 5spd
93 F-150 4x4 ext cab
96 Mustang GT
98 Mustang GT
99 SVT Cobra
06 Fusion SEL
14 Fusion Sport

Reply #11
Quote from: jandmmustangs;312411
If Vinny cant get the fuel rail let me know.  Im 99.9% positive i have a fuel rail sitting from a 5.0HO stang.

jandmmustang I have a fuel rail from a mustang the f150 rail supply and return come up the back of the motor (where the turbo coupe factory lines come up) instead of the mustang (comming up the passanger side) but thank you for the offfer
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

Reply #12
you still have my list, Vin?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #13
O.K. guys,it's all written down.

The cutoff time for requests are 7:15 in the morning.I'll be gone after that.

No promises for parts,only that i'll try my best for you.

Reply #14
i need a overflow bottle for my 88 tc bro. also i need the plug for the 2nd tc fan. Or both.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com