Skip to main content
Topic: new shop toys (Read 887 times) previous topic - next topic

new shop toys

so with all the sanding I do in both sides of the shop.. I had to eliminate the major dust problem in there.

tada

with remote

Al I can say is..... I haven't seen any dust in the air since early this morning
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

new shop toys

Reply #1
All you need now is a TV,couch,and refrigerator.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

new shop toys

Reply #2
As soon as I get all these cougar parts back on. It could be a possibility.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

new shop toys

Reply #3
And don't mind the mess. I've been making cabinets and fireplace mantle for a job. space goes fast with 7' cabinets and a 9' mantle.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

new shop toys

Reply #4
so your happy with how it perfroms i suppose.

lets wait till spring,, those filters are prob pretty cheap or pretty easily swaped with like ones.

is that 1ph 240?  or do you have 208 3ph?

new shop toys

Reply #5
It's just a standard 115VAC, and the filters are washable and reusable. Or I would be going through about 1 a week.
What happens in the spring?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

new shop toys

Reply #6
all the pollen in the air from  all the flowers and trees blooming. will all get sucked up in there and you will have to clean the filter more than once a week.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

new shop toys

Reply #7
That's pretty cool.
I'd be seriously interested in one if it could suck the stink out of the air from my Boxer's farts..lmao
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

new shop toys

Reply #8
Looks like a nice set up. So I guess you garage/shop isn't just for working on your cars? Looks like you definately keep busy!

new shop toys

Reply #9
thats a nice set up the remote makes it even better.
FordTruckFreeek That's pretty cool.
I'd be seriously interested in one if it could suck the stink out of the air from my Boxer's farts..lmao 

all i can say is add a carcoal filter too the existing fiter it will take the stink out of the air. or get a carcoal diaper for ur boxer lol.

new shop toys

Reply #10
With the amount of dust you make, them filters are only washable a few times, But how often do you do what you just did?. An exhaust fan would help in nicer weather to compliment that. It's still nice to have.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

new shop toys

Reply #11
I do this all the time. been using the shop since Dec. I'm going to put an exhaust fan in also. But in the winter, you don't want to suck all the heat out either. the other problem with an exhaust fan is, you need to supply it with an air source too. The filter is the better way to go with maintaining a specific temp and humidity needed for making and finishing cabinets.
They say you can wash or blow out the filter 100s of times. it's very durable with a metal frame and reinforcing.
A vac system is next on the list before I put the ceiling up. the next job should cover that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

new shop toys

Reply #12
ive had a similar but larger version in my shop for
close to 30 years .works great.--irv