Skip to main content
Topic: How to Fail at Being a Theif (Read 2244 times) previous topic - next topic

How to Fail at Being a Theif

Reply #15
Sorry to see this happened. There's too many low lifes in this world! Where you able to get the lisence number when chasing them? Or even a discription of the car? Anything that could help the police would be good.

Reply #16
Quote from: jpc647;312274
Last time I looked into it, there was a small one we could get to go where the dome light is, it was like $300 and the quality was iffy. So I just said screw it. lol

theres tons of options including weather and uv rating.  mine happens to be,,,, well,,,,, used.

nght vision is no waste, insure you get that option.

makesure you  use a common perimeter sensor and cal it to only make things active when someones inches away from your car with a 5min delay off.  This way you can capture the casing of our car by a guy moving to a fro just getting  a feel for what hes about to do.  otherwise everythings going to trip it off.

you can also option so many other things it isnt even funny but pockets must be deep. The basic stuff gets you by though.

Reply #17
Does anyone have any links they can post? I once tried to investigate this sort of thing but couldn't find much out there. That was a few years ago...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Reply #18

1986 Cougar LS

Reply #19
Sorry to hear about this, did the cops find anyone yet? And what did you replace the h.u. with?

'88 Mercury Cougar LS, 302, Project Car - "The Coug"
'83 Ford Thunderbird Heritage, 302, Summer Ride, - "The Bambi Killer"
'86 Chevrolet S10, Daily Driver -  "The Black Beater"

Reply #20
Quote from: 302 PWR;312571
Sorry to hear about this, did the cops find anyone yet? And what did you replace the h.u. with?

No news. I havent replaced it yet. I just listen to my loud ass tires or try and use my phone.
1986 Cougar LS