1992 T'bird Sport 5.0 HO

And I'm Officially a Mom!

Reply #31
Congratulations!!!!
tbirdregistry.com

Reply #32
Congrats...

Man I feel old, I have grandkids  that are four and almost six years old...

Reply #33
Congrats, whey to go girl.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #34
Ugh, stuck in the hospital an extra day but better to leave healthier than just run away. She's got a bit of jaundice and had a low fever so she's spending the night soaking up some pretty blue rays.

Reply #35
Gives you one more day of rest, You and your hubby will have alot of time to change diapers. lol
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #36
..........a lot of diapers.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #37
Rest? you can do that in a hospital? I haven't slept more than 4 hours any of the days I've been here.

Reply #38
Quote from: crystal;312351
Ugh, stuck in the hospital an extra day but better to leave healthier than just run away. She's got a bit of jaundice and had a low fever so she's spending the night soaking up some pretty blue rays.

Congratulations, to the three of you. I know where you're coming from on the jaundice issue. Both Coira and Seamus had to stay in an extra few days over the yellowness. Ange was in for five days with Coira. Thank the Loyd for Cannuck heath care, because both of them would have sent us into bankruptcy otherwise.:wtf:

She's gorgeous, btw. Enjoy every minute.

Reply #39
Quote from: TurboCoupe50;312337
Congrats...

Man I feel old, I have grandkids  that are four and almost six years old...

Don't feel bad, I made my grandmother a great grandmother, she feels very old now, lol.

Things are going well, I think I might end up losing 5 lbs tonight, it's gotta be  near 90 degrees in the room! I guess that's what happens when you have a naked baby under a light. I think she just wanted to go on a tropical vacation though I would have much preferred the real thing.

And another random cool thing I found for all you with little ones, some legit hearing protection for little heads for those days at the races ;) http://earplugstore.stores.yahoo.net/ear-s-for-children.html

Yes, I'm planning ahead for the summer ;)

Reply #40
gadets are fun,,, then they want more when your broke:hick:

baby proof the house yet,, you got prob 3-6mos if your lucky.

Reply #41
Congratulations, Crystal! You going for number 2 now?
"1FSTCAT" - 87 Mercury Cougar XR7, 5 Speed, Powerdyne Supercharger.

"NTRCPTR" - 91 Crown Vic Police Interceptor - 460 POWERED. 14.15 @ 97 MPH, untuned.

Reply #42
We tried baby proofing the house... one still got in!
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #43
:rollin:
Quote from: LittleAngel1198;312589
:rollin:

yeah,, happened to me twice!

Reply #44
Quote from: LittleAngel1198;312589

LMAO!

Holy shiznit Ed, how have you been, haven't talked to you in forever!

We got to go home late yesterday afternoon. Had a dr's appt today to double check her and everything is fine. And of course for good measure we swung by the speedshop on the way home to say hi. 4 days old and already surrounded by car stuff :burnout: