Skip to main content
Topic: And I'm Officially a Mom! (Read 3439 times) previous topic - next topic

And I'm Officially a Mom!

Reply #15
Congratulations! I hope she grows up to be smart and independent like her mom, but maybe gets some of her height from her dad.  ;)
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #16
Thats not really a ring, its the baby's first tool. You gotta start them off right away now days.

Congrats!
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #17
Congratulations !!
1985 Mercury Cougar XR-7 - 5-speed 
One of 1,246 built

Reply #18
Thanks everyone :) Dad's not too tall either at about 5'6 but I think she picked up some of his coloring which would be awesome so she doesn't fry like me in the sun.

The ring would be a very misleading first tool. It says 4mm on it and yes I tried and it's not a 4 mm wrench, blasphemy!

This is by far one of the coolest kids toys ever though and you can bet she's getting one http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3565549

Reply #19
Congrats! Babys are the greatest! My kids are grown but I get to enjoy my sister's little one, she's so much fun!

Reply #20
modify that pit crew racer to be a high chair so she can eat there to.

Reply #21
Congrats...
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #22
congrats, enjoy her at this age they do grow up fast.
and nice ring too.

Reply #23
Quote from: jcassity;312173
modify that pit crew racer to be a high chair so she can eat there to.

That's what this is for ;) My friend saw it and had to get it for my shower gift:

Reply #24
Congarts and happy sleeping time for while :D

Reply #25
Congrats.... and I love the first name... of course, that is my oldest son's name too! lol
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #26
congradulations !!!! enjoy them while there young,because they will be grown up in no time.
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #27
Congrats!! And yeah, nice wrench ring.
Matt
1984 Thunderbird - 89 302 HO, GT40 heads w/ Trick Flow springs, E303 cam, Edelbrock Performer 289 intake and 600 cfm 4bbl, Mustang headers, Jegs o/r H pipe, Dynomax lers, Mustang AOD and shifter, Mustang 8.8 w/ 3.73s, 3G alternator, Mustang front and rear sway bars, KYB 87-88 Turbo Coupe shocks and struts, and 11" front brakes.

1988 Mustang GT - GT40 heads, Explorer intake, 70mm throttle body, 70mm MAF, Crane 1.7 rrs, E303 cam, Kirban Kwik shifter w/ Pro 5.0 deluxe handle, aluminum clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster, o/r h pipe, Dynomax lers, 3G alternator, aluminum radiator, and 3.27 gears.

1986 Cougar 5.0, 1989 Mark VII LSC 5 speed, 1980 Mercury Zephyr 4 door (sold)

Reply #28
Thanks again everyone.

And for all of you that like the ring here ya go if you're interested http://www.wenchjewelry.com/

Reply #29
Congrats!! Like everyone has said, enjoy them while they're young because they grow up so fast. It's like the old saying, "You spend the first two years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk, then you spend the rest of your life telling them to sit down and be quiet."
1987 Turbo Coupe - Son's car
1987 Super Coupe - Son's project car
1934 Ford - My project car