Skip to main content
Topic: Interior pieces needed (sentry, trim, shift bezel and etc) (Read 1469 times) previous topic - next topic

Interior pieces needed (sentry, trim, shift bezel and etc)

Reply #15
What is that? Paint? Some kind of chemical etching?
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Reply #16
Headed to the yard now. I think I have a dash trim hidden out there Ill grab. Might have the 5 speed trim out there too. Leather is most likely fubar'd
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #17
The guy said he splattered tranny fluid.

DVP - Thanks man, let me know!

Reply #18
I would be furious.

I have a  (stitched leather) from a TC or a Mustang with the shift pattern and Ford logo, leather boot from a 1st-gen Taurus SHO (not sure if it would fit), and the dash surround with no broken feet or screw holes...  near mint condition, actually.

I may also have the sentry somewhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #19
Well I have deals set up already for the sentry, heater control, and dash bezel.  However, I am still working on the shift bezel/boot, and .  Pics are definitely appreciated, thanks!

Reply #20
This is why you fix your own mess.  n00b

;) :D
A car enthusiast with no car.

I love the smell of gas after it's been voraciously ingested and angrily spat out by a snarling big block fed by 8 barrels of carburetion.
I love the sinister cacophony bellowing from its dual exhaust while snacking on lesser engines.
And such a vicious monstrosity will one day answer the commands of my right foot.

:burnout:

Reply #21
Until I see you successfully take on such a project, you can't talk ;)

Reply #22
Hmmm...valid point.  Does my car's current condition count at all, assuming I get it on the road again myself?

I love the smell of gas after it's been voraciously ingested and angrily spat out by a snarling big block fed by 8 barrels of carburetion.
I love the sinister cacophony bellowing from its dual exhaust while snacking on lesser engines.
And such a vicious monstrosity will one day answer the commands of my right foot.

Reply #23
Depends on the kind of work that's needed/successfully completed.

Reply #24
Aww, dangit, you had to go and tack on the "successfully completed" clause at the end.

Reply #25
I don't fall for your lame tricks :P

Reply #26
No luck.
1986 Cougar LS

Reply #27
Quote from: carmike692000;311672
Hmmm...valid point.  Does my car's current condition count at all, assuming I get it on the road again myself?

I heard about your little mishap!!! lol Now if you were racing someone and they had to drive you into the curb to keep you from passing them and you bent up the front end, that would be a much better story!!!
Do I have to teach you everything? :flame:

Do we have to come down and help you fix your car?

Mr. Bill

Reply #28
Quote from: MrBill88Tbird;311736

You're gonna regret asking that :hick:

Reply #29
Quote from: MrBill88Tbird;311736
I heard about your little mishap!!! lol Now if you were racing someone and they had to drive you into the curb to keep you from passing them and you bent up the front end, that would be a much better story!!!
Do I have to teach you everything? :flame:

I see what you mean about the story; I definitely should have made it more interesting!

And, if you bring the Chevelle down...yes!!

:p :D