Skip to main content
Topic: please delete this link (Read 1114 times) previous topic - next topic

please delete this link

thank you

please delete this link

Reply #1
What is "C-town"?

Update your ad or location pls as required.  Review the rules if you are unsure.

Thanks
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

please delete this link

Reply #2
hey i need a pass side headlight ya got one?
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

please delete this link

Reply #3
If he doesn't I got a set I can sell you.

please delete this link

Reply #4
Are the system sentry piece and heater switch piece in good shape?  How about the outer trim piece (that goes around them, the cd player, and EQ/cubby)?

please delete this link

Reply #5
Pics to vinnietbird@sbcglobal.net

State your full location.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

please delete this link

Reply #6
Quote from: kingcars;311350
Are the system sentry piece and heater switch piece in good shape?  How about the outer trim piece (that goes around them, the cd player, and EQ/cubby)?

If he doesn't I have the systems sentry and trim piece. I also have the digi heater controls.

please delete this link

Reply #7
Update your profile pls with the proper location.

Thanks
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

please delete this link

Reply #8
here are some pics

please delete this link

Reply #9

please delete this link

Reply #11
Ext moldings are black/red or chrome?
I need rearfender moldings from passengerside.
87' T-bird Sport

please delete this link

Reply #12
they are black w/red(used to be red, kinda faded) you are talking bout molding that are around whole car correct....

please delete this link

Reply #13
PM sent.
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

please delete this link

Reply #14
hows the radiator support? Mine is kinda tweaked and i need a good rust free one that isn't bent at all. Let me know.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com