Skip to main content
Topic: Goin to the JY anyone need any bird parts (Read 1206 times) previous topic - next topic

Goin to the JY anyone need any bird parts

There were 2 early birds there when I went there and im going next week and figured id post up here if anyone needs anything. They were both mostly complete and nice. I cant get big stuff like doors or seats as im getting some big stuff myslef but I can get lil things.
Son of Jleews6, Johnny 5:p
85 GT 1C vert = resto project grey int. no power options but A/C. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=92213&highlight=convertible+build+thread
85 GT 2R hatch = ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
85 GT 2A hatch =  tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, BBK headers, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.
90 LX EL hatch = grey int. stock 5.0 auto
85 GT 1C hatch = parts car :(

Reply #1
I need a pair of decent window run channels that are not hard and cracked for non vent window windows. Let me know if you find any.
John

Reply #3
I'm looking for a gray console lid in nice shape ( not cracked and damaged),and inner seat belts by the console with good plastic sleeves.Gray is nice,but any color will be fine.Thanks for asking the crew here.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
Well there were only 2 birds there about a month ago and both didnt have a console but i'll check the belt sleeves.

At the time there were no early box foxes (besides one lone faimont) but i'll be checking each row for anything new so i'll keep an eye out.

Unsure on the run channels i'll check....what exactly are they lol.
85 GT 1C vert = resto project grey int. no power options but A/C. http://vb.foureyedpride.com/showthread.php?t=92213&highlight=convertible+build+thread
85 GT 2R hatch = ALL original sunroof car grey int.,full scale restoration coming one day
85 GT 2A hatch =  tan int. 2.5" full exhaust, BBK headers, AutoMeter Pro Comp gauges, 5-Lug w/17" Bullitts, converted to FI, 8.8 w/3.55s etc.

Reply #5
the channel runs are the rubber inserts around the windows in the doors they come up the back of the glass around the top and back down the frt of the glass and the window slides up and down in it and seal in it at the top  when rolled up
John

Reply #6
O yeah duhh lol. I'll look good thing is both car looked like they were near mint before they were brought in the yard.

Reply #7
as long as they are soft and not cracked I'll take them. thanks for checking
John

Reply #8
Aftermarket Side Skirts and Front Bumper Effects. :rollin:
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #9
I need the center dash face where the a/c controls and radio are located. Former owner put in a radio and cut it all up. I can send pictures so you'll know what I need. Thanks. 6154769100.

Reply #10
pm sent
John

Reply #11
Need side seat trim 85-88 with power recline switch opening.  Both seats side.
Mike

Reply #12
I'll check for the seat trim but im not sure if the 85 that was there had PSs.

Hey hcor I didnt get a PM?

Reply #13
ever get any window run channels???
John

Reply #14
83/84 v8 bird at local Pull a Part complete with nice ivory colored interior. I'm going back Friday let me know what you need.