Skip to main content
Topic: junkyard run Friday, 2-5-10. Stuff bought, and pics. (Read 3111 times) previous topic - next topic

junkyard run Friday, 2-5-10. Stuff bought, and pics.

Reply #15
Well, braved the snow and rain and slush, made a decent haul.
First, the bad: there were no Tbirds older than '92, and there were 2 '86 Cats, and supposedly one '88, bought I never saw it. :mad:

There were a shiznit-ton of Crown Vic cop cruisers, I did snag an aluminum d/s from one, also got the spindles, hubs, rotors, calipers, and caliper brackets from a '97 Stang, so there's the front half of my upcoming 5 lug swap. I'm going back Sunday, so if anyone wants a C-V alum. d/s, I'll get one. They're going for 20 bucks...so if someone seriously wants one, PM me, and I'll get it for whoever asks.
Not sure how many there are, but there's at least 5 cop cars in there.
I also got a Cougar horn button for an A-frame style wheel, an buttstuffog clock, and a consolette cubby from the same car. The trunk lid has the fabric on the bottom side, and I'll be picking it up Sunday when I go back.

Quietleaf, I didn't get a chance to get your heated seat module...but I WILL take the time Sunday for that as well.
There's another 96 or 97 or 98 Stang there, the front end parts cost me 120 for all. Something to consider for those wanting 5 lug stuff....

Seems as if there's not much stuff there 20 years old or older :mad:, but what can ya expect?

I didn't have time to go look in the truck/suv section. Was going to look for an Exploder...GT40's lol.
Unless the weather gets shiznitty between now and Sunday, I'm going back Sunday morning...there's an 8.8 I want to grab...2 in fact, but dunno why I need both of 'em. Some of you KC-area members want to meet up?
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

pics

Reply #16
Here's the '97 Stang front stuff. disregard the green bike lol

Crown Vic drive shaft:

clock:

horn button:

cubby:

ticket:

ticket 2:
'98 Explorer 5.0

Reply #17
You crazy  you did have to brave the cold and snow today. Might meet up with you on sunday. PM me I live in Lawson MO
87 TC
HO Swap, T5 Swap, Mach Springs, CHE Upper and Lower control arms, Mach Chin spoiler, soon to be Procharged.

:evilgrin: Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD you want to hit it but are scared of the consequences. :evilgrin:

Reply #18
Quote from: bigbada1;309373
You crazy  you did have to brave the cold and snow today. Might meet up with you on sunday. PM me I live in Lawson MO

Oh what ever...  he's a puss :flip::rollin:

Reply #19
I wasn't complaining about the cold...;)

Now if I'd gotten there a lot earlier...I mighta got YOU a shaft to..ummm polish too! :flip:
'98 Explorer 5.0

Reply #21
yeah yeah....I KNOW you have shaft envy...you do so wanna touch it lol.

You guys should come up again, and you can help me put in :rollin:
'98 Explorer 5.0

Reply #22
it IS the CAR your talking about putting your SHAFT in right?

Reply #23
Yeah!
What were you thinking!? Silly Kansas fellas....it IS a different state over there lol
'98 Explorer 5.0

Reply #24
but not the SHOW me state ;) unless it comes to chevy water pumps!!!

Reply #25
you got me there! gloat in it. revel in it. Beau was bested by a Chevy...lmfao

But...I still have a shaft to ummm, give you ;):rollin:
'98 Explorer 5.0

Reply #27
Yes...but it will be from my hand to yours lmfao
'98 Explorer 5.0