Skip to main content
Topic: Parts needed (Read 494 times) previous topic - next topic

Parts needed

Here are a few items I need for a 86 XR7, It is a automatic and I need to get if possible the small accordian type piece that goes around the shifter. It is a floor shifter and hopefully the description doesnt confuse anyone. I can get a pic if needed. I also still need a center console switch panel for a dual seat set up. Lastly I need a door panel pull handle screw cover for a grey interior. I found a NOS one but it is just so nice it makes the other 3 look bad. I am not driving the car now due to winter so not a big hurry as I am willing to wait for very good parts. Any help with these items will be greatly appreciated.

Parts needed

Reply #1
I have everything, the shifter part will come with the shifter though, $45. screw covers- $5 each and the center console panel- $40. I can get pics tommorow if interested, I will do everything for $90. shipped
John

Parts needed

Reply #2
I think you had sent me pics of the center console panels earlier but I am hoping to find something in a little better shape than what I already have.                                    My email is dans65bird@windstream.net if you havbe pics of the others

Parts needed

Reply #3
Ok I have gotten a few other console panels since then, i;ll send pics of everything tommorow evening
John

Parts needed

Reply #4
I have a dual seat panel, but it's probably not as nice as you'd want. If I can remember (you may gently remind me lol) I'll take a pic or 5 just in case.
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Parts needed

Reply #5
Quote from: FordTruckFreeek;308956
I have a dual seat panel, but it's probably not as nice as you'd want. If I can remember (you may gently remind me lol) I'll take a pic or 5 just in case.

Having no luck at this point so send me a pic if you get a chance

Parts needed

Reply #6
Sorry for the delay Dan I'll try to get some pics of that stuff tonight
John

Parts needed

Reply #7

John