Skip to main content
Topic: Any Hackers? (Read 1643 times) previous topic - next topic

Any Hackers?

In december my house was broken into and my ps3, Ibanez bass guitar, camcorder, and my wife's wedding rings were stolen.                So yesterday my wife was checking my facebook page and noticed that someone earned a ps3 trophie under my playstation id.                So whoever has my ps3, they didn't change id's and kept mine.        I called Sony and they said that they couldn't do anything. So I was wondering if anyone here know of a way to hack an ip address and find my ps3,

20006 Ford Fusion SE

Any Hackers?

Reply #1
you got an ip?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Any Hackers?

Reply #2
I got what my new playstation 3 says now. But wouldn't it change when they hooked it up to their internet?

20006 Ford Fusion SE

Any Hackers?

Reply #3
This is what playstation 3 says that my IP address is 192.168.1.100 . I'm using the same exact internet connection that I had with my old one.

20006 Ford Fusion SE

Any Hackers?

Reply #4
that's a home network router ip address.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Any Hackers?

Reply #5
The only way to actually find it would be to locate the mac address of the machine while it's logged into the playstation network. without knowing this address of the machine, it would be pretty impossible to locate. if you can find the one on yours right now, you might want to jot it down for future reference
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Any Hackers?

Reply #6
I appreciable  the help Jerry. I probably should just chalk it up as a loss.

20006 Ford Fusion SE

Any Hackers?

Reply #7
unless he's using your username to log onto the network ... Never used a playstation, so I don't know how it connects to the network. yea, it's pretty much a goner then, sorry.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Any Hackers?

Reply #8
btw... Did the MAC address happen to be on a registration card or something like that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Any Hackers?

Reply #9
unless he's using your username to log onto the network ...
He is. I made it where whenever you win a trophy it shows up on my facebook page. Either the person doesnt know how to change the user or theyre just too stupid not to.

20006 Ford Fusion SE

Any Hackers?

Reply #10
If he's using your user name, then the police would be able to track him through the playstation network. through Sony.
I would actually talk to the police, and tell them what's happening, and how it's still posting updates to your facebook account. If he's logged in, someone can actually find him through the ip he's using.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Any Hackers?

Reply #11
just curious, was this theft/robbery reported to the police?
was the PS3 listed in the missing/stolen items?
instead of playing hackers on steriods wih this let the law deal with it instead.
they will get alot more out of this(and the means to get the info your being denied) than what your asking for here.
not trying to be an ass(seriously) just telling you what you SHOULD do in this situation.
a real hacker wouldnt answer this request here, like this.
"Beating the hell out of other peoples cars since 1999"
1983 Ford Thunderbird Heritage
1984 Ford Mustang GT Turbo Convertible

Any Hackers?

Reply #12
I'm going to call the police tomorrow.

20006 Ford Fusion SE

Any Hackers?

Reply #13
I hope you PWN the SOB.
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~

Any Hackers?

Reply #14
Wouldn't count on the police to do anything...
93 Festiva L, 193k miles, BP+T/G25MR swap, T3 50trim .48/.42, SRT FMIC, Capri electronics/Rocketchip, 2.5" exhaust
bests: ET 12.86, MPH 110.25, 1.92 short
02 Subaru Impreza WRX, 129k miles
97 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport, 236k miles