Skip to main content
Topic: test (Read 2015 times) previous topic - next topic

test

:) testing testing 123
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: test

Reply #1
nice bob, hows the fender and horns work'n for ya?

Reply #2
Pretty good so far, I filled in the scratches on the bottom. Little more sanding needs to be down than I can lay the primer down. I'm trying to get my cousin to paint the whole car again for me, But he's backed up with side jobs. Also hes building a huge garage in his yard so I'm on the bottom of the list.

I'm going to put that aside for now and do the springs and the 11" brake upgrade on the front. I need to get new bushings for the front sway-bar and I'll be ordering some springs soon too.

So how you been?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #3
actualy im home sick now lol, and saveing up money for springs, and cc plates. maybe next year ill do shocks and struts

Reply #4
Hey nate which springs and cc plates are you getting? Also are offset rack bushings required when you lower the car?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #5
im only planning to lower 1-1.5" so no off-set rack bushings. im going to get the maximum motorsports CC plates. possibly eibach springs for convertable SN-95. or maximum motorsports HR springs for the same car. its all still up in the air. im hopeing someone will put together some kind of chart with different springs and what they do to the car.