Skip to main content
Topic: Noob question (Read 2938 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Noob question

Reply #15
Quote from: Funky Cricket
mmm lube...

400 bucks huh. man the rear end and the hood and front clip will bring more than that on ebay.
 good find, take the whole thing
or if it isn't rusty, put your motor into that!

edit: can't type :giggle:

Mostly like i want the snowflake rims, hood and front clip since mines needs some work, be easy to get that and paint it, dunno if the rear end will work been sitting my friends says for 9 yrs when he used to go eat across the street funny he been telling me about it for a year, the car when we went to see had the top half of the engine stolen and the turbo, rims were in great shape car too, owner says it never been in accident but is missing trunk lock and some rust in that area. Also window was down in the passenger side partly so i'm sure probably mildewy in side. But besides those parts what else could i take and part on ebay? would like to make my money back cause my car needs some work, engine is great, starts right up. My car needs tranny work, slips, ignition i can start wit out key and front clip was damaged in accident. plus i want to convert to HO or well past that actual skip the HO and go to something wit more power, aftermarket parts etc.