Skip to main content
Topic: my new casual jacket.... (Read 1902 times) previous topic - next topic

my new casual jacket....

I needed a new jacket because I can't wear my leather jackets everywhere,so,Gayle got this Dickies work jacket for me as one of my Christmas.I took it yesterday evening to have the emblem sewn in.....what do you guys think?

'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

my new casual jacket....

Reply #1
I like it,very nice.

I also had one made up,on a hoody.
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

my new casual jacket....

Reply #2
Very Cool V-man...but you forgot one thing your T-bird Sport is "Green" :poke:

my new casual jacket....

Reply #3
Well,if I had a green jacket,that would be borderline wrong.I love the Sport,but not in a cheesy way.LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

my new casual jacket....

Reply #4
Quote from: vinnietbird;304453
Well,if I had a green jacket,that would be borderline wrong.I love the Sport,but not in a cheesy way.LOL.
Well anyway nice Jacket ;)

my new casual jacket....

Reply #5
I like it and that´s how it´s going on soon there will be all your clothes with thunderbird emblem on it. Im planning to do hat and how to say it.. sweater with thunderbird logo.

my new casual jacket....

Reply #6
I like, can you send it to me, I need a new garage jacket, lol.

my new casual jacket....

Reply #7
Looking good..it just needed that something special.

my new casual jacket....

Reply #8
Quote from: jpc647;304474
I like, can you send it to me, I need a new garage jacket, lol.

Um...NO !!! LOL.It was actually pretty cheap.The stitch work only cost me $9.23 .Not too bad.They also did my FPV (Australian Ford Performance Vehicles) shirt and hat a while back.Awesome folks.

Tee hee hee

Reply #9
Now that's cool. 

Quote from: vinnietbird;304453
Well,if I had a green jacket,that would be borderline wrong. I love the Sport,but not in a cheesy way.LOL.

You mean you wouldn't wear one of those Member's Only jackets if it had your T-Bird logo on the back?
13 Dodge Dart SXT Special Edition
09 Honda Shadow Sabre ---------- 08 Caliber
05 Aztek ---------- 02 Avalanche
02 Thunderbird (4,000 miles) ---------- 02 Cadillac ETC
98 Explorer ---------- 96 Suzuki X-90
89 Fleetwood ---------- 89 Continental
88 Town Car ---------- 86 Silverado ---------- 84 Fiero
83 Town Car ---------- 82 EXP (32,000 miles) ---------- 82 Mercury LN7
80 Mustang (35,000 miles) ---------- 65 Continental
62 Galaxie 500 ---------- 54 Packard

my new casual jacket....

Reply #10
I would've back in the 80's.LOL.Now,no.I have to admit,there's a portion of my life that revolves around the Sport,but,I have to maintain a balance,because seriously,I really can be very obsessive compulsive,and I have to be careful.I've been that way about cars since before I can remember and heard the stories from my mom.It's deep down. So, the silver graphics sewn into the brown jacket is as far as I can go.I didn't want silver,but the lady at the embroidery place said it would match the silver buttons without going overboard.I said "O.K.". That was a long explanation to a simple question.LOL.Now everyone knows a little more about me,and how I can obsess easily.

my new casual jacket....

Reply #11
Hey you got a DICKEY lol.

my new casual jacket....

Reply #12
Quote from: dominator;304548
Hey you got a DICKEY lol.

Yep,and it's a Large.

my new casual jacket....

Reply #13
Very nice...I have Dickie envy. :rollin:

By the way..you HAVE heard that big ones just feel better, right? ;):rollin:

for what it's worth, my Berne coat (just like a carhartt) is extra large...:D
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

my new casual jacket....

Reply #14
Hey,this isn't a competition !!!!