Skip to main content
Topic: 86 xr7 turbo partout,88 turbocoupes and parts (Read 485 times) previous topic - next topic

86 xr7 turbo partout,88 turbocoupes and parts

I just got a 86 xr7 turbo w/110k on it.Im selling everything but the 5 speed is spoken for.Let me know if you need any parts off it
jc198650@yahoo.com

I also have a rust free 88 loaded marroon t/c 5 speed,126k miles.Runs and drives but misses out when warm,needs a good home
Ive parted out dozens of these,if you need anything i have it
turbo hoods,front bumpers,foglights,door panels,clusters,fenders,ect.
located in east indiana(47331),i accept paypal and will ship.

the last thread was closed due to not providing a location-it said east indiana...

Im getting ready to gut the xr7
the 88 tc ill take 1500 for,will drive on your trailer,i think it just needs a sensor its a 5 speed
I have 2 tc black hoods $100 complete
2 tc front bumpers,one is MINT $200,the other the bottom has been cut off,dont look real bad $25
Rust free front fenders $50 each
aftermarket front filler panel $100
Buy the complete doghouse for $250 before new years
6 or 7 sets of door panels,blue,black (cloth and leather)grey
turbo head complete $100
PERFECT TAILLIGHTS $200,very nice taillights $100(slight imprefections

email me for pics
All items must go,i may trade for c4 corvette or sn mustang cobra parts

Reply #1
Pics of gray door panels and filler panel to vinnietbird@sbcglobal.net  or,post them here for everyone to see.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
Is east indiana a city?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #4
Best offers?
Sorry about the pics,i was wanting people to reply to my email so i can send them pics and better info on what they want to see.
I have ALOT more 88 t/c stuff than listed-
Im going to sell the 86 turbo engine complete

Reply #5
Do you have a set of snowflakes?
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo - '85 Marquis LTS - '86 LTD Wagon

Reply #6
ChuckW,
Hey!  Once again, I've been gone a very long time and just stopped to check in.  I don't mean to jump on somebody else's thread, but you asked about snowflakes?  I'm assuming you mean the 16" wheels that came on '87/'88 TC's.  I've got 6 of them, all with tires of questionable life, and none of them what I'd call perfect.  They are each in fair to good condition, I'd say; a little dirt and crust here and there.  I've come to the realization that I'm obtaining a Fox car no time soon (which is why I've held onto them for so many years, just with that little hope), so I'd be ready to talk sale.  They'd have to be picked up in Madisonville, KY  42431.  Give me a shout if you're interested.  Thanks.