Skip to main content
Topic: Merry Christmas "Everybody" (Read 1314 times) previous topic - next topic

Merry Christmas "Everybody"

We would like to wish "Merry Christmas" from Our Family to All of yours & a Safe Holiday when traveling too. :D

Dan & Paula ;)

Reply #1
Quote from: mercury-man;303771
We would like to wish "Merry Christmas" from Our Family to All of yours & a Safe Holiday when traveling too. :D
Dan & Paula ;)

X10 to everyone!!  enjoy your time together with the folks and friends!

Reply #2
Merry Christmas!!!
1985 T'Bird 5.0
1987 Cougar 3.8
1992 T'bird Sport 5.0 HO

Reply #3
Merry Christmas all.

It's a bittersweet thing for me. I try to see the good in all the bad, but I have my moments where I'm a selfish son of a bitch, and wish that friends and family were still here. I'm sure we all feel the same though...

But this is a good time, so I'll try not to be a downer here...just remember when you say Merry Christmas...you might not get to say it to someone in a year from now...so make sure you mean it :bowdown:

Peace
'98 Explorer 5.0
'20 Malibu (I know, Chevy, but, 35MPG. Let's go brandon, eh)

Reply #4
Merry Christmas !

Kristen

Reply #5
Merry Christmas everyone!!  Already got the best present I could ask for, my wife is officially cancer free for a year, done with treatments and all. Whoo Hooo.:bowdown::burnout:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #6
Quote from: cougarman;303801
Merry Christmas everyone!!  Already got the best present I could ask for, my wife is officially cancer free for a year, done with treatments and all. Whoo Hooo.:bowdown::burnout:
Congrats Herb & :bowdown: Tammy way to go Lady. :D

Reply #7
Merry Christmas everyone I figured out how to get of from work tonight but ill be back at it Christmas night.

Reply #8
Merry Christmas everyone.
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #10
Happy Christmas Eve !!!!! I'll be back a lot later to wish everyone a happy Christmas.Enjoy the day everyone.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #11
Right back at ya, Dan & Paula
1987 TC

Reply #12
Merry Christmas everybody and have a safe holiday!!!

Reply #13
HAPPY CHRISTMAS !!!!!! It's been a great one !!!!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #14
Merry Christmas!

It's still Christmas for 1 hour and 40 minutes.:D
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.