Skip to main content
Topic: Junkyard run today (Read 2298 times) previous topic - next topic

Junkyard run today

Reply #15
The passenger side is the one I need...both if they are O.K.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Junkyard run today

Reply #16
If you are going back, I would be interested in that buttstuffog clock with its pigtail if its intact.

Junkyard run today

Reply #17
I do plan to go back in the next couple of weeks and I can get that clock for you.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

Junkyard run today

Reply #18
Quote from: hwy73;303199
If you are going back, I would be interested in that buttstuffog clock with its pigtail if its intact.

I would like the glove box door, from this same car please.
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily:
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Junkyard run today

Reply #19
Chooglin, I'll pick up the glove box door for you.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi

Junkyard run today

Reply #20
Hey if you see any dashpads for a RWD FOX 1982-86 Lincoln Continental let me know.. preferably light gray or dark gray , but will take any color if it is in good shape, no cracks or toast.

Junkyard run today

Reply #21
PMs sent.

Sorry Watchdevil, I didn't see any RWD Fox Continentals there.

Junkyard run today

Reply #22
Quote from: Loaded87IROC;303362
PMs sent.

Sorry Watchdevil, I didn't see any RWD Fox Continentals there.

Thanks for looking!

Junkyard run today

Reply #23
You should get the side skirts off the red 84 bird. Not for me or anything, but you could probably sell them for a decent price depending on what the yard charges you. That white turbo coupe has good taillights that can be hard to find too.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Junkyard run today

Reply #24
Also, is that TC just missing the mirror, or did it come without one?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Junkyard run today

Reply #25
Haystack, if you look closely at the white TC, you'll see where some one took a tire iron or something to get the trunk open, which always leads to the taillight sections above the license plate getting broken. Not to mention mangling the trunk lid.
And I already asked about the skirts on the red bird.
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

Junkyard run today

Reply #26
I did notice the skirts on the red TC, but the skirt on the drivers side is broken off from about the door back so I didn't bother messing with them.  The mirror on the white TC was just missing.  The right side tail light had a crack in it, but the drivers side appeared to be in good shape.

Junkyard run today

Reply #27
I was looking at the pictures again after I sent for the clock but....How are those headlights on that 88 LS ?

Junkyard run today

Reply #28
if theres any 83-84 cougars i need the driver side tail assembly.
84 el camino ss-daily driver(efi mild sbc,2004r, posi 3:42 rear.)
84 mercury cougar v6- was a v6/ nitrous drag car, going back to mostly stock
81 chevy malibu-protouring/  drag car.( efi sbc supercharged 283 that will rev to the moon, 2004r, 4:11 posi rear)

Junkyard run today

Reply #29
hwy73, I think all the front lights on that 88 were in pretty good condition, but I can confirm next time I make the trip out there.  BTW, did you get the clock yet?

blackcougar71, sorry there isn't any 83-84 Cougar's out there.  I do however has a very nice set for $1600 and I'll throw in the car they are attached to for free.  :)