Skip to main content
Topic: 1983 Mercury Cougar LS for Sale (22,000 original miles!) - Boulder, Colorado (Read 264 times) previous topic - next topic

1983 Mercury Cougar LS for Sale (22,000 original miles!) - Boulder, Colorado

Hi,

I'm selling a great 1983 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0L V-8 with 22,000
original miles. This is a one-owner estate car that I'm selling for $2,750. I have the original bill of sale, owner's manual, and can give you a complete history of the car.

The N.A.D.A. asking price for the car is $4,300 but I'm only asking $2,750 for the car. I live in Boulder, CO and it would be very easy to make this deal go down. You fly into DIA Airport in Denver, and I can drive the Cougar and meet you at the airport, and give you the title and keys to the car, and I can take a bus back to Boulder, and you can drive the Cougar home. The car is in great shape with new tires and is quite capable of driving across country to either coast without a problem.

Please find attached a couple pictures of the car that I took. However, I am a terrible photographer, and the you really need to see the car in person to fully appreciate it.

Please contact me with any questions. The plan is to sell the car before the holidays, so the first $2,750 takes the car!