Skip to main content
Topic: Anyone use Corral Forums? (Read 1776 times) previous topic - next topic

Anyone use Corral Forums?

If anyone uses the Corral Forums, Could you do me a favor?

I've been waiting for 3 weeks now for my account to get accepted, Or fully opened by the mods or whatever~And it still hasn't!

Anyway,
I've been looking for Spindles and Axles, And this killer deal just came up~And I would like to contact the guy...

Could someone put a post up with my E-mail: Aesthetikz@hotmail.com
And say I'll Buy Em'! And i have paypal, Just cant post yet 'cuz they Havent Unlocked or Registered or Something!? on my corral account yet.

Would be greatly appreciated!
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #1
Sent a PM to Greg@GLD, also sent you a PM.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #2
Replied, Thanks much!
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~

Reply #3
What's the deal with Corral...

Been waiting forever for my account to green lighted, Sent several messages and e-mails regarding the matter  (No Change, Ne Replies)...
Even have had a current member contact them (Thanks Zonda), And still no go on my account. :bs:
Are they being lame 'cuz i put "'84 Thunderbird" as my car on the sign-up junk or what? lol.

Reply #4
It could be....least I wouldn't be TOTALLY surprised anyway. It could also be issues and just Greg, the guy pushing the buttons, is very busy. This has been an issue over there multiple times...a couple members there have posted angry threads that of course havent gotten positive response, but others have had friends that cant get their account to work.

I did send the guy with the axles a PM with your email too, I have heard nothing from Greg or him. That definitely bites man. I hope it gets taken care of, you might be taking a backseat because the place is so huge with so many members and so many issues of its own.
1987 20th Anniversary Cougar, 302 "5.0" GT-40 heads (F3ZE '93 Cobra) and TMoss Ported H.O. intake, H.O. camshaft
2.5" Duals, no cats, Flowmaster 40s, Richmond 3.73s w/ Trac-Lok, maxed out Baumann shift kit, 3000 RPM Dirty Dog non-lock TC
Aside from the Mustang crinkle headers, still looks like it's only 150 HP...
1988 Black XR7 Trick Flow top end, Tremec 3550
1988 Black XR7 Procharger P600B intercooled, Edelbrock Performer non-RPM heads, GT40 intake AOD, 13 PSI @5000 RPM. 93 octane

Reply #5
I've had problems with the corral for three months.  I went from replying to threads, sending PMs to losing the ability to do anything.  I've sent emails, notes, had other people send notes, tried opening another account.  Nothing.  That place sucks.

Reply #6
I am having the same problem! Still waiting for my account to get fixed. It was fine in the past but i changed my email and now everything stopped working. Still waiting for a reply from greg.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car
Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall
Torque is how far you take the wall with you

Reply #7
what is corral?

Reply #8
http://www.corral.net/

Used to be one of the only ford/mustang boards.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #9
I haven't had any problems. I just bought my heads over there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #10
The only problem I have with corral is some of the poor attitudes...but there is a lot of good info and good people there if you can sort thru all the bs.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Reply #11
I've been there a long time without any issues. Great place to buy/sell parts.

Reply #12
Yea...
This guy has some axles up i want/need to buy, But i have no way of contacting him myself.

Still no progress in getting my account fixed. :punchballs:

Reply #13
Quote from: Romeo2k;301412
Yea...
This guy has some axles up i want/need to buy, But i have no way of contacting him myself.

Still no progress in getting my account fixed. :punchballs:

Pm me the info...I'll do it right now.

Reply #14
Woohoo!
Thanks to thundr306, I'm now approved + functional on corral, and in talks with a guy about axels.
Thanks again!