Skip to main content
Topic: Green lense tripminders (Read 632 times) previous topic - next topic

Green lense tripminders

Have another pair of green lense tripminders for sale. Both have foxbody brackets and short pigtails. Both were tested to ensure they power up properly.
$60 each, shipped in the lower 48.
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.
Up next: FMIC, fresh air intake, ported intakes, ported big valve head.

Green lense tripminders

Reply #2
88Turbo, good catch. It's $60 each. And yes, tripminders are the ones that will give you milage among other things.
88 TC 5speed, 168000+ miles, stock 2.3T long block, ported RFE6 exhaust, Evergreen T3 running 15#'s.

Green lense tripminders

Reply #4
An uncracked round port head.

Green lense tripminders

Reply #5
Or an uncracked oval port head.

Green lense tripminders

Reply #7
Here you go. It's a little out of focus, the camera is not the best.  The buttons, face plate, and lettering are all in excellent shape.

Green lense tripminders

Reply #9
Jangus, I would like to buy the right one - it seems to have longer cables. Shipping to our country is $45 I think, so do you agree with $55 for one ($100 total with shipping)?

Green lense tripminders

Reply #10
I've never shipped to the Czech Republic before. I need to check with the Post Office and see what services are available, and what sort of customs hoops I need to jump through to get this over there. Let me do that today and I'll get back in touch with you. I have a longer pigtail (wires) if that's a concern to you.

Green lense tripminders

Reply #11
88Turbo, I pm'ed you regarding the head.

Green lense tripminders

Reply #13
Both now pending.